Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Purnendu (Student)     13 August 2013

Please help urgently

Dear Sirs,

Could you please help me with the following situation :-

I passed in JNU entrance exam for M.phil Course 2013. However JNU,delhi wants me to submit relieving letter within maximum of 10 days else admission will be cancelled. I wrote and talked to the employer (Private company), they do not want me to leave me early and told me to serve the notice period of 2 months as specified in the offer letter. I already dropped my resignation (Worked here as a Analyst) and same is accepted by the employer.But they will issue relieving letter after 2 months. Please help. What legally I can do. Competition is very tough and next year I am not sure If I will make it or not. I am very deppressed now.

Thanks !

Shekhar

Learning

5 Replies

A Truthseeker ( A retired Indian citizen)     13 August 2013

instead of releiving order from the company you may submit with the JNU, an affidavit sworn before a JMFC stating the fact of your resignation. pl. consult a lawyer immediately.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 August 2013

According to you, you dropped resignation already. Attach this resignation copy along with your affidavit and submit. Therefore authorities have to consider your opportunity. Otherwise file a case on the university. Consult a lawyer practicing in constitutional law.

Jayendra Sevada (Advocate)     13 August 2013

in lieu of notice, they can file a case against you in the civil court for damages and all.. please share your employment terms over here for a better reply.. 

Purnendu (Student)     13 August 2013

Thanks all for the responses.

Ramachary Sir and Truthseeker,

The admission coordinatior after so much of requesting agreed to give provisional admission on the basis of affidavit. But they are not giving me more than 10 days to submit the releiving letter and suggested to add the line " I will submit the releiving letter within 10 days failing which my admission shall be cancelled" in the affidavit. But the relieving letter will only be issued after 2 months.

Jayendra Sir,

The terms releated to this says and I quote " After 6 months, you will have a notice period of Sixty (60) days.The company is in Pune and the University is in Delhi. On which act I can file damages?

As we know, the Indian legal procedure is very slow,its very early to say how many days it will take.

What beter I can do so that my addmission do not get cancelled after 10 days ?

Tomorrow is the last day of addmission, I will leave no stone unturned to get the admission. Rest I will do as per your insights.

I never expected that I will go to court for this reason where I did not do anything wrong.

Anyways, thanks for all your suggestion and time.

Regards,

Shekhar

aj (manager)     26 May 2015

Hi

I took personal loan from axis bank in 2014, I paid  5-6 emi but after that i was not able to pay laon emi.

Today i received notice from bank stating that they have terminate the loan agreement and to pay loan amount within  8 days but i dont have money to pay in said time

Please help me what should I do 

On FIR police will call me at present at Police station or they will come to my office or home to arrest me without informing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register