Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please help to save marriage - wife left for abroad

Page no : 2

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     16 October 2013

1. There is no law on the earth which can force her to come & join you,

2. No Court on the earth can force her to join you, if she does not want to,

3. Your loving her is not enough. She also has to love you too for having a happily married life,

4. You are yet to understand that your marriage has already gone for a toss for good for which you are still hopelessly  thinking of saving it,

5. Light the pyre of your  married life which is long dead & start your life afresh,

6. Best of luck.

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     16 October 2013

@ K K Ganguly and others who have replied,

First of all again thanks for sparing your valuable time and giving your suitable comments.

however let me put it very clear, I am very well aware of what I am doing and what i expect from my life. Please do not pass any judgements or verdicts as you dont know what I have been through and above all, what I am !!

I very well know that no law or no person on this earth can force my wife to come and stay back with me. But I am truly committed to my relation and I always have right to fight for something which I have committed my life for - my marriage and my wife. one can always fight for his property and your belongings for justice for while life and but you cannot fight to save marriage. what kind of laws are these ??

I am always taught that women shall be given fair and equal status to men in this society and i also well aware that many of women are suffering hard in our present society. But what about some honest and sincere men like us, who are being played by their counterparts and just asked to sign divorce papers coz they have found someone much better or interesting to entertain them than us.

What if i do such a thing against my wife or any women and then just ask her to sign divorce papers. Will law or society allow me to do that ??

There are so many new ammendment coming up to marriage / divorce laws, but let me say i am thoroughly disappointed the way it has been biased against men. It would not only exploit sincere men but would increase impatience and undue confidence into certain class of women who eventually use it as deadly weapon against men.

This would ultimately lead to uncontrolled rate of divorces in India which is already increasing at alarming rate.

So is this what we are still holding up Bhagwad Gita aur Saptapadi - in Hindu Marriages and make a cruel joke of it of marriages made in heaven and saat-janams and all that. Why dont we abolish entire religious marriage system and just make it mere legal paper work - of SIGNING ON AND SIGNING OFF....

i have been family where we respect every individual and try to take care of mistakes and issues of every person being part of family.

and thats why i am trying to save my marriage.

I repeat again, What I am asking is "IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE HER COME BACK FROM ABROAD SO THAT I CAN START WORKING ON SAVING MY RELATION IN LEGAL WAY AS WELL AS FAMILY TALKS."

Coz if she is abroad, she will always be involved with other guy and it may lead to end of everything.

I still hope some of you whom i put forth my concern would take it with genuine consideration and may guide me with possible legal advice if any.

Rest I am capable to fight for saving my marriage. Please do not pass any verdict / judgement.

Sincerely thankign all of you again for your valuable time.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     16 October 2013

Boss pray lord hanuman for her speedy come back or else in this site you have the vasikaran and black magic add's why cant you try this?

when all the members are giving you a sympathetic answer consoling you and making you understand the law of this country why are you counter attacking all of them. If you have that manmatha skills go bring her back. Start finding lawyers on Google make personal visits to Lawyers try confiscating her passport or deport her back. Please dont act like a im matured fellow on this platform. We all are going through the same pain and we have understood that all we do is waste until you beloved wife should make a mind to come back.  Try working on those skills instead of wasting the time of LCI.

Last Reply to you. Be matured enough to understand the practicality of life. Move on...

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     16 October 2013

Dear Mr. Vijay,

1. You have posted your problem in this forum & asked for advices from the experts which we have tried to give,

2. Now we find that you are terming our advices, which you yourself sought for, as Judgment and had the decency to state 'Please do not pass any verdict/Judgment',

2. You were informed that there is no law which can force your wife to return to you against which you said you know that & do not want us to pass judgement,

3. May We all know as to what did you actually want from the experts?

4. We are lawyers & can guide you out of your present state of affairs by giving legal advices., if posible. There is no point discussing why the Act is like that & why the Act is being misused by few women. We all know about it. You talk about your problem to be solved legally based on the law of our land which your are bound to abide by even if you do not agree with it,

3. We have clearly told you that your wife can not be forced to come back from abroad wherein apparently she has connivingly gone to stay with her paramour though she has cleverly taken the legal route of being there on professional ground,

4. No point quoting Bhagabat Gita here. She has to agree with you & agree to stay with you. Otherwise you are out & the other man is in. We do not have to understand what personal problem you are facing to give you legal advice but you need to understand our advices. If you do not want to accept our advices ( or accept the reality) then you are at liberty to reject the same & do whatever you want to do (though there is hardly anything you can do now in this regard). But there is no room for your being wild on the experts after finding that the water has already crossed over your head,

5. It is further stated that  there is no way to bring her back to you legally from her paramour staying abroad where she gone taking a transfer from her office, if she does not want to come back. This is not a verdict or Judgment but legal view which you should understand.

gautam (not disclosed)     17 October 2013

Vijay, i know the terrible hurt you are undergoing through

Generally when such things hit you unexpectedly, then men goes through various phases

a) First phase is of extreme anger and a state of denial (refusing to accept the situation)  - Generally the decision is driven by heard and not head in this case.

b) At some point, acceptance of the reality will sink in, in some cases it comes earlier or later. - Generally the decision will be driven by head and less of heart

i guess you are in phase a) and so there is a disconnect between your post and the responses you are getting

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     17 October 2013

Gentlemen,

I once again sincerely thank you all for your kind advice and valuable time spared on my serious concern.

I agree, that there was substantial amount of frustration and resentment in my last response but i would like to put forth my view again, that I dint meant to sound harsh or unkind towards your genuine advises that were given in the forum. When i said not to give verdict or judgement, I meant to say that "i know that no law can force her to come back and stay with me.." but wat i intend now at this moment, is just any possible way  which i can atleast try to make her come back from abroad. However having said that, I apologize if my last mail had caused some unintentional hurt to all.

Sir, I am not getting emotional or trying to get away from reality, all I am asking is "there should be some legal loop or manipulation way to make her come back from abroad to India, so that I can then start my all possible efforts towards saving my marriage. " Is it just so like "End of Story" for anyone and everyone (i refer to men) whose wife mainly working (IT or other related field) who are capable of fleeing abroad on professional grounds and can just have a big laugh on their counterpart being helpless althought they are on right side.

As i said, i have some of below things with me, may be if these can help u to throw some more light:

1. I have their mail communications copy with me (2 years old) where my wife has gone to extent of meeting that other guy's parents and discussing marriage prospects, even when she is still in marriage. Also other mail communications, where that other guy is having unethical talks with my wife.

2. i received from one of our common friend (who is also her office colleague), that when both were working on same project, they have received official memo also from their company about job being affected by their negligence on work

3. she is communicating with that guy through a separate fone no. (which is on that other guy's name but kept by her), whereby she is talking for late night hours with him (i have fone records of it)

her parents are accepting that their daughther has commited mistake but they say are helpless with their own daughter.

Kindly anticipate that I am all really grateful for all your advice and just dont want to push it more around the bush, but I just hope there can be any possible way to just make her once come back. (atleast to make some noise so that I get some time to push my efforts)

If not, I would waste any further of your time for this.

Thanking you all again in advance.

Regards

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     17 October 2013

Vijay if you want to persist with her against all odds here is a piece of advice to you (but you may  end up with more sorrow in the end ,wasting precious years of your life)

1) Persist with your RCR case .If she doesn't attend court proccedings you will get RCR decree exparte in your favour.

2) Tell her parents that you love her very much and will wait for her till your dying day. After RCR decree she will not be able to get divorce ,and you can raise the plea of res judicata to get her divorce case dismissed subsequently.

3) Pray to GOD that something filmi happens in your life, her BF loses interest in her ,and that one day she may come back to you as she will not be able to get divorce from you after you win RCR decree (you may have to contend with 498a/DV for your persistence).

ALL THE BEST

regards ASHOK

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vijay

Gentlemen,

I once again sincerely thank you all for your kind advice and valuable time spared on my serious concern.

I agree, that there was substantial amount of frustration and resentment in my last response but i would like to put forth my view again, that I dint meant to sound harsh or unkind towards your genuine advises that were given in the forum. When i said not to give verdict or judgement, I meant to say that "i know that no law can force her to come back and stay with me.." but wat i intend now at this moment, is just any possible way  which i can atleast try to make her come back from abroad.

If you want to nail her, then there are ways to get her back from wherever she lives.

However having said that, I apologize if my last mail had caused some unintentional hurt to all.

Sir, I am not getting emotional or trying to get away from reality, all I am asking is "there should be some legal loop or manipulation way to make her come back from abroad to India, so that I can then start my all possible efforts towards saving my marriage. " Is it just so like "End of Story" for anyone and everyone (i refer to men) whose wife mainly working (IT or other related field) who are capable of fleeing abroad on professional grounds and can just have a big laugh on their counterpart being helpless althought they are on right side.

As i said, i have some of below things with me, may be if these can help u to throw some more light:

1. I have their mail communications copy with me (2 years old) where my wife has gone to extent of meeting that other guy's parents and discussing marriage prospects, even when she is still in marriage. Also other mail communications, where that other guy is having unethical talks with my wife.

2. i received from one of our common friend (who is also her office colleague), that when both were working on same project, they have received official memo also from their company about job being affected by their negligence on work

3. she is communicating with that guy through a separate fone no. (which is on that other guy's name but kept by her), whereby she is talking for late night hours with him (i have fone records of it)

her parents are accepting that their daughther has commited mistake but they say are helpless with their own daughter.

These b*st*rds need to be booted in public, nothing less would be fair on them.

Kindly anticipate that I am all really grateful for all your advice and just dont want to push it more around the bush, but I just hope there can be any possible way to just make her once come back. (atleast to make some noise so that I get some time to push my efforts)

If not, I would waste any further of your time for this.

Thanking you all again in advance.

Regards

Give police complaint on in-laws that they are hiding your wife against her will.  Its just time that they will get the address where she is living abroad, confiscate her passport, bring her back here.

With the evidences you have, all of them are divorce material, you will get divorce for sure, after a long legal battle, you will waste your time and you will waste also her time.

The motive behind your question is not yet known to me.

On the one hand you are saying you have got proof of her adultrous nature, who would want to stay with such a woman?

You are not showing any signs of taking revenge with the proofs you have but you want her back out of love is what I feel.

My opinion would be that you file for divorce, if she does not turn up you will get exparte orders of divorce and a decree by default due to nonattendance on case/contesting of case say in a year's time.

Women of such calibre are not worth dying for or fighting for.  I know that you have been cheated, but still I do not see any attitude of revenge in you, that you were cheated and want to teach her a lesson.

If you want to teach her a lesson get in touch with me through PM.

1 Like

sofia vergara   23 February 2022

Thanks to priest adu he is a great spell caster who brought my ex husband back I want to tell everyone about my meeting with ( solution temple) who bring back my ex husband within the period of 7days... At this moment I don't have anything to say much than to appreciate the good works of priest adu, who you can simply reach through this address: ( solution-temple.com ) [priestadu@gmail.com]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register