LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

itmaster   05 April 2017

Please guide for heriship certificate

My father's  flat at navi mumbai nerul for which no nomination registered at soceity he expired in 2014 after that society informed me to give succession certificate to transfer flat to my mother name . We got succession certificate ("Letter of Administrator") from high court and after submitting that certificate at society , society given us NOC but when we went to CIDCO office concerned person told us that they want "Heirship certificate"  . We already paid court fees in high court but now for Heirship certificate we  again need to pay fees .?  As i got information that Heriship certificate issue by district court not by high court ..? succession certificate demand is from society.  what to do please suggest..? 

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Legal terms are being confused in your case .
Procedure are also confused in your case. 

Provision of State Co-operatative society law , rules regualtion are also not followed , means lengthy procedure are adopted I feel some time. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Who purchased the flat on whose name , Take for Eg your father "XYZ"

2) XYZ who are his successor , widow , son , daughter , etc. mother (imp) , give relationship no individual name

3)  Whether he made any will . Registered /Unregistered

4) Who reside in flat (Not imp. just for curosity)

5) Nomination done or not done
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now out of multiple way to go to destination best and easiest way has to be chosen and not lengthy and costliest . Thats logic 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register