Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varinder Gupta   25 May 2019

please advise the Remedy to physically handicapped senior citizen in this case

My name is Varinder Gupta. My son had taken a personal loan in 2015 at HDBFS (NBFC) and took my signature on Guarantee paper and bank take my house property paper. After receipt of loan amount,He purchased plot of land with this amount. Due to some family dispute he got separated.Now he don't  have good relation with me.Afterthat,  he had stopped paying loan notice have been sent for non repayment of loan amount. Now i want to say that even having sound financial background and his business is running good,  he intentionally is not repaying loan amount. Bank officials are unable to make a pressure on him to repay the loan and instead just inform to HDB head office Mumbai that borrower is not capable to repay loan Emi.but his estimated Net worth is Rs.45 lakh estimated

Bank officials are torturing me day and nights to repay loan amount.Now he and his wife pressurise me to sell my house.i have no source of income except rent of Rs.12000/- this house is last resort for my rest of the life.I am a physically handicapped senior citizen.I have a family to support and have to marry a daughter. 

Is there any remedy available for me to get rid from this issue without going to court and legal formalities.

 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 May 2019

Please make a petition before District Collector and District Legal Services Authority and mark this petition to HDBFS Chairman.

Varinder Gupta   26 May 2019

Sir, how to make perition, will i have to take help of a advocate

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 May 2019

The same contents as posted here in your post with names and addresses of the parties.  It is informal.  Send the same by Registered post.  If you can move, you can also file these petitions on grievance day before collector and in LSA any day.

Pl consult an advocate and process the case immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query