Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please advice:important

Dear experts.........please advice

if wife is living in her matrimonial home and domestic violence case is going on.......and due to a legal tactic if husband shifts at a rented place.............my query is:

1. now while fixing the maintenance can the judge tell the wife to evict her matrimonial home and shift to some rented place ????

2. if husband is staying on rent , so is this a ground to evict the wife from her matrimonial home ???? matrimonial home is not on father in-law's name, its an ancestral property

3. if wife tells the court that she wants to live in her matrimonial home only so will the judge force her to stay on a rented accomodation??

Learning

7 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     18 March 2013

Is the matrimonial home still owned by the departed ancestors?

(Guest)

@manish: no sir ancestors are no more..... a property case has been going on since 6 years wherein my father in-law's sister is asking for a share...but my fil says that he got the mutation done in 70's..........but i think the house is not on my fil's name...so can they evict me?? will the judge direct me to go on a rented accomodation.....although i want to live in my matrimonial home only

(Guest)
Originally posted by : shalini

Dear experts.........please advice

if wife is living in her matrimonial home and domestic violence case is going on.......and due to a legal tactic if husband shifts at a rented place.............my query is:

1. now while fixing the maintenance can the judge tell the wife to evict her matrimonial home and shift to some rented place ????

2. if husband is staying on rent , so is this a ground to evict the wife from her matrimonial home ???? matrimonial home is not on father in-law's name, its an ancestral property

3. if wife tells the court that she wants to live in her matrimonial home only so will the judge force her to stay on a rented accomodation??

It is such a uneasy environment in total, DV case going on, you staying with in-laws, its just unimaginable.

When things get so sour, which made you file a case under DV act, it is better to part ways than to cling on to a broken branch, which eventually fall down, hurting you!

Come on, your husband has left you and shifted somewhere else and you are thinking of not wanting to leave the said matrimonial house, why? You can as well follow Mary [husband] like a lamb, wherever he goes, if you really want your husband.  

It seems as if you want matrimonial house than your husband !

1 Like

(Guest)

@helping hand: are yo a counsellor?? what are you doing on this site if you can't give a legal advice??

2ndly on one hand you say that my husband has left me so i shall part ways........y??????????????????? who the hell are you to tell me that......???????????

if hubby leaves me then its good........but if wife asks for her rights then she becomes greedy?????????

you are a hypocrite.............mind your business.........stop commenting on my personal life..............nonsense...........

stanley (Freedom)     18 March 2013

@ author the judge will direct you to a rented place . He is fullfilling his obligations towards your right to residence . 

There is no point venting your anger on helping hand 

1 Like

(Guest)

@Querist,

Reply Query-wise

1.Ideally, No

2.Generally, No

3.Ideally, No

Further I request @The senior to comment upon the question raised in this thread.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

1 Like

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     18 March 2013

The house does not fall under the definition of shared household under the DV act as defined by the supreme court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register