LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjan (software engineer)     09 October 2012

Please advice

Dear All

     I worked in an MNC for three years and recently resigned and joined new company. In my previous company i had been to abroad on six months during that period I got allowance there and also my indian salary in india but I came to know that during this period though my indian salary was paid but PF is not credited to my account. Now company is not giving this amount as i have left the compnay. please advice me how I can get my rightfull amount from my previous employer


 5 Replies

Poonam (advocate)     09 October 2012

You can first write a formal letter to your employer requesting him to pay your pf. Even then the employer does not pay the pf you can send a legal notice with regard to the same and  intimate the pf office about the default by the employer in remitting the pf contribution. Also mark a copy of the legal notice to the pf office.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 October 2012

If your foreign office has provided any PF abroad, you may write to company in India that you are willing to deposit the same in PF a/c in India.

Krishnamohan (Consultatnt)     09 October 2012

Did this company maintain a separate PF trust or was depositing money into a government PF trust.? If you have the PF account details, you can approach the company  PF trust with formal application for transfer of the money to your current PF account. As I understand , they have to transfer the amount within 2 months, failing which it may amount to a criminal case against them. You can then file a complaint.

1 Like

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     09 October 2012

It is the duty of the company to deduct and deposit the PF amount. Apply to the company first. 

Raja (XYZ)     09 October 2012

file a complain to the pf commissioner

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register