LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Determined to get justice (Manager)     23 April 2012

Physical, mental and verbal abuse by wife

I live with my wife and baby daughter in her govt flat. My wife often gets into a violent rage. Inaddition to verbal and mental abuse, she also assaults me physically. She has thrown things, furniture etc at me, tried to choke me by putting pillow on my face and sitting on me when I am asleep, and also bit me on my head. I have never retaliated and  tried my best to keep her happy and meet all her demands. But she is going bad to worse. I dont know what to do. Please advise.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 April 2012

She may be love more on you. I think those are the symptoms to show her utmost love on you. Try to take her opinion by offering gold gifts, jewels offering etc. Since women more attract jewels and ornaments of gold.

Ranee....... (NA)     23 April 2012

she may be an angry person by nature.If so then you should take to a counsellor.If no other reason is there..if any of your habit/matter is responsible for this then you should try to avoid it.Asking for legal help will not help you , I think.This is a very funny and funny concept that women more attract jewels and ornaments of gold!!

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     23 April 2012

she appears to be facing psychological problems.  She requires psychiatrist's counselling and medication.

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     23 April 2012

help yourself by taking her to a psychiatrist. she has some mental issues.. never think of giving her gold or diamond.. dont try to have a kid now.. be ready because you dont know whether tomorrow she will foist cases on you or your family.

start recording her actions on both video and audio if possible. if she is biting you or doing some other physical things, better go to a doctor and get a medical report. keep these things handy.. You dont know when all these things will keep handy.

if you may want to divorce her at a later stage, all these evidences will help you.. Never think that she loves you and she will not do anything against yu because then you are not ready if something bad happens.. Your wife seems to be a classic example of some sort of illness. Try to get her medical treatment and try to make her understand with love - if she is a nice lady she will understand and will be a part of the process to get healed. If she is a shakki woman - well then the story is different

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register