LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasan (IT)     02 September 2015

Photo albums submitted by husband during cross

I had submitted 4 albums of photos around 75 numbers for evidance purpose. All the photos taken during trips to many places, temples and other touriest places with me and my wife.

while cross examination with wife while showing the photos she blindly denied that the photos are not of her and her husband, and the dress worn by wife are not heres and she completely denied that she has not visited any such places.

what is the solution to over come this situvation. Pls advice


 6 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     02 September 2015

for what purpose had you submitted the photographs ??


Either your photos are forged or her denial is false, simple !


Relax, if you are correct the court will take necessary steps to prove its authenticity if this evidence is so important. Alternatively why dont you get some people in those photographs as being witness, your wife lie will get exposed.

Srinivasan (IT)     02 September 2015

In wife's petetion she alliged that husband is not treated me as wife and cruelty we didnt went any where after marriage etc..

In order to prove my self I had submitted 4 albums of photos which I took in my personal digital camara with different places, temples, vaccation trips etc..

All the photos are real and I submitted its CD also. 

As if now I came to know that if the photos are real then also any person in that photo can deny their identity in cross examine. Even if  they denied judge/court cannot do any thing to prove the identity.

Suggession. I have an idea that I need to submit a petetion to court that all the photo albums marked as exibits are denied by wife. so in order to prove the photo albums pls sent the persons to Thahasildar of the district with the marked exibits and it should be verified by the Thahasildar. so by that way it can be proved that this is wife and husband 

SuperHero (Manager)     02 September 2015

You have the Question and an idea. What else do you want???

SuperHero (Manager)     02 September 2015

You should have told immediately in the court that I am not her Husband then. 

If she says HE is my Husband. Then What is the proof? Marriage Certificate then you should have said someone else may have signed for it. Then there are witness to your marriage they play the key role.

Similarly you should inform the court, we have visited tourist places and temples and here are the Photographs...

Srinivasan (IT)     03 September 2015

sending denied photo albums to Thahasildar is not possible

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     04 September 2015

Then send to District Collector.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query