PF Grievance also register.But no improvement sir.IF he is not sending
immedately i DIE.

MY PF ACCOUNT NO- TN/12186/4495 .

WITH REGARDS,
V.D.Venkatesan.

Learning

3 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     04 December 2010

It is general problem for employees in India. . The same problem is with my sister and She is also struggling. Check your accosunt status or register your greivence in-

https://www.epfindia.com/

I got folloing information from sombody-

How to withdraw PF money without involving/sign of employer.

If the company is closed and the employer is either not traceable or refused to sign the subscriber to the fund can still submit his claim for settlement through other means. It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organization to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72 (5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds it difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office:
1.Manager of a bank.
2.By any gazetted officer.
3.Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee     (Employees' Provident Fund Organization).
4.Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public

Inquire about this information and do inform to me please.

Otherwise Use the RTI against the epf office.

My sister has used RTI but still waiting for answer.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     04 December 2010

you can write a simple complaint to the PF inspector for salem and also to the dy.commissioner of labour, giving the details.

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     06 December 2010

As suggested by Arvind, you send your application to the PF Authorities direct after complying the requirements as suggested by him with an application that your employer has not taken any action in you application. If the PF Authorities do not take any action against employer, you can file a writ against the Provident Fund Departments seeking mandamus against them to take appropriate action against the employer and also to get release the amount of your PF.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register