Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 May 2020

Search in 'Google" and find out details and download as many pages you can afford, as there is a lot of information.

upsc race   04 May 2020

Before posting querry over here I searched it on google. I m very surprised why this app does not provide the option of blocking someone.

1. Answer for the first part of your query: This is one in several websites link: https://blog.ipleaders.in/right-to-life/.  The link gives various TOP JUDGMENTS in India.  I find many websites like  Indian kanoon for my search with keywords "Personal liberty" and then only I have provided a response to a member with ID ' UPSC race '.  

The second part of your query of member name: UPSC race has to be answered by Moderators who are aware of the purpose and objective of the open forum.

I do not know whether "blocking someone" in an open forum without a plausible reason is the personal liberty of other members or not.

upsc race   04 May 2020

Sir i feel bad when someone humiliates me. I simply want to clarify my doubt.As of now I never post any doubt or querry here if someone gets offend from my post.

The point is as to whether you have found out the detailed explanations /answer for your query in the above link and whether such information is readily available at one place in google search or not?   If your system fails to show such websites, I hope someone may clarify you more than all those as a response to your post solving the issue. 

upsc race   04 May 2020

Thnku sir but can you clarify my one doubt if police ties the legs of accused from iron chain does it voilate the right of personal. liberty of accused person?

A very difficult question to understand and explain as it depends on several facts and circumstances.   The criminal background of the accused person, the mental health of the person, and reasonable force to restrict a criminal/alleged within powers vested with police is no violation of personal liberty.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register