Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Personal file copy on rti

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 November 2016

Then: Pursue for certified copy.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 November 2016

You can seek such certified copies of specific pin pointed document not only under RTI, but also through Indian Evidence Act Sec.75 to Sec,.78.  Seek pinpointed specific documents as  certified copied  under Indian Evidence Act from Public Authority with postal for Rs.10/-   If they refuse, issue a legal notice under CP Act, as not providing public documents to affected party amounts to deficiency of services and also harassment to citizen.

Also file this as grievance in on line portal of the ministry to which PSU belongs (p g r m s) and never mention this as RTI Application. matter and just seek pin pointed documents.

LAXMI   30 November 2016

This is a new information..and quite enlighting too..I ll appeal to get certified ..Thank you sirs

Just let me tell a little background then you can understand..I applied  for a study leave taking NOC while applying..post selection when I requested for release to join my couse they canceld my request letter without assigning any reason and that letter was issued just 1 day before my joing..had I not got to CAT on time my admission woulnt have been possible, when I approached CAT with lots of apprehension and obstuction direct and indirect from my employer, CAT gave judgement in my favour and I am pursuing this course..in between I had sought information on other executives study leave, bond details etc , but employer denied providing information   would disproportionately divert the resources of the Public authority..and now for service file this excuse...I once again thank for your help

LAXMI   02 December 2016

Respected consultants I made appeal to 1st AA can anyone enlighten is there any time frame when 1st AA has to dispose off the appeal and can I do appeal to CIC when it is still not disposed off by the 1st AA..Thanks

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 December 2016

First Appellate Authority, a designated officer over PIO must deliver his orders within 30 days and for reasons stated he may take upto 45 days.

Second appeal has to be filed before CIC within 30 days from receipt of the FAA order.

After 55 days (45 days for FAA + 5 days to transit + 5 days postal transit FAA orders) you can file Second appeal to CIC.

FAA must give orders, and if he fails to provide, after the stipulated date, second appeal can be filed with CIC.

Please do not assume things that what has to be done if FAA do not reply.  We can only perform the process stated in Act.  It takes minimum of 2 years for getting hearing notice from CIC at the present level of disposing.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2016

Mr. G.L.N. Prasad has provided with all options, in his last and 2nd last post..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2016

You are perhaps making an isue of a non-issue.  Millions of Govt /PSU employees are there in country having access to Service Book (which you call service file).

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 December 2016

Dear Mr. Sudhir Kumar,

Can service book and personnel file be different even in PSU that have HR departments.

Kindly revert.

LAXMI   03 December 2016

Respected Sudhir Sir,
I am obliged to all who read and comment don't want waste your time and mine too..
I am an employee of a PSU....I applied  for a study leave taking NOC while applying..post selection when I requested for release to join my course they cancelled my request letter without assigning any reason( perhaps thought I will leave the company after acquiring higher qualification)..and that letter was issued just 1 day before my scheduled  joining.. since it is a valuable course I went to CAT ..judgement in my favour and I am pursuing this course.......initially they had asked me sign a higher Bond which I agreed and signed to get released(to discourage  )...Now when I am  seeking  information on other executives study leave, bond details ,all study leave circulars in force....PIO replied with one circular and told all amendments cannt be given since valuable time of public authority ll be wasted.......and now when I  asked certified copy of my own service book....PIO replied voluminous and hence come for personal physical observation.....which they know I ll not do because of distance, time and embarrassment...IN  fact they have violated the Corporate office circular..amending it  without power delegated to the branch/unit officer (just done to discourage me by increaing monetary penalty if I dicontinue service after study leave) and now afraid/avoiding to give copy of the unlawfully amended circular either asked directly or as service book pretext....

LAXMI   17 December 2016

The 1st appeal reply-"The appellant has not allowed any substantial reason in his appeal within the purview of RTI act and ground on which the appeal has been made has no merit I dont find any infirmity or impropriety in the disposal of the application by the PIO.The applicant may obtain the information by inspecting the documents as available on the scheduled time and venue"............... Although I ve copied down  suggestions on reply to my post with same ground.from this forum.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 December 2016

The doors are still wide open and they are aware of your difficulty in commuting to their place.  As already suggested, please search for a volunteer who is having exposure of service matters and depute him on your behalf.  This can also be entrusted to an advocate expert in labor matters.  As the organisation is having several unions, finding a suitable advocate to represent to you is not a problem.  Explore all ways initially, as it takes minimum of 2 years to get second appeal decision.   First sit, study and concetrate those important documents required by you as certified copies. 

LAXMI   17 December 2016

Thank you sir

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2016

Originally posted by : LAXMI
This is a new information..and quite enlighting too..I ll appeal to get certified ..Thank you sirs

Just let me tell a little background then you can understand..I applied  for a study leave taking NOC while applying..post selection when I requested for release to join my couse they canceld my request letter without assigning any reason and that letter was issued just 1 day before my joing..had I not got to CAT on time my admission woulnt have been possible, when I approached CAT with lots of apprehension and obstuction direct and indirect from my employer, CAT gave judgement in my favour and I am pursuing this course..in between I had sought information on other executives study leave, bond details etc , but employer denied providing information   would disproportionately divert the resources of the Public authority..and now for service file this excuse...I once again thank for your help

So now you feel like giving facts?

So far you were taking test of the experts and you now want to test them to level -2?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 December 2016

You may approach a very able counsel specializing in service matters with all case related docs and spend quality time with your counsel.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 December 2016

Normally I may not have agred with suggestion of Mr Kumar Doab regarding engaging service matter lawyer on this issue.

But in this case the facts appear to be much more than disclosed by you.  SO you may engage alawyer.  He will charge and you will therefore reveal all facts so as to have best of his service.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More