permission for Friday prayers for muslims

sir any GOO IN TELANGANA REGARDING PERMISSION ON FRIDAY TO OFFER NAMAZ TO GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES

No, there is no law for this and this is not feasible as if the law will allow you to do that everyone will demand for his religious benefits.
For more information contact us on 9999121211 or email us on rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Rupin Singh

I fail to understand as to why only Indian Muslims government employees are interested in special facilities for offering Jumma Namaz. Whereas Namaz is one of the Farz of a Muslim, but job is above everything. Why not Indian Muslims take leave on Friday for offering Jumma Namaz, if it is so important than their government job/duty towards their nation.

thanks sir we know its farz and I am ready to keep leave for information I asked and I had read somewhere it's a constitutional right

Total likes : 1 times

I am highly obliged, though was expecting abuses not only from you or some other Muslim brothers, but from the pseudo Indian Hindu secularists too. Yet, dear Mohd. Omar Farooq, Namaz is not constitutional right of an Indian Muslim, but only religious Farz, if one is a true Musalmaan. Aameen.

thanks sir

Scientist/Engineer

I retired from service in BARC. Just a few meters outside of one of the gates of BARC there is a mosque. Many Muslims go there during lunch hour on Fridays for namaz. The security at all gates had instruction to note down the names of those who go out during office hours and return. Their names along with their 'in' and 'out' timings will be sent by the security to the respective Heads of Divisions. If their absence from office was beyond the permissible duration half a day's casual leave will be cut from their account. Names used to come to me and I used to cut their leave. One of the Muslims came to me and requested me that he should be premitted to go for the namaz as a Muslim. I asked him to give his request in writing and I forwarded his request to Trombay Council which was the decision making body on policy matters. In due course I got reply from the Council. There was a similar request from some Muslim Governmnt servants in Delhi to go to Juma Masjid for prayer. The request was not acceded to. It was not Modi Government. Indira Gandhi was Prime Minister then. I told the Muslim applicant that he could come to my room on Fridays and pray. He never came.

Vijaya Dasami is a Goverment holiday. But on the previous day it will be an undeclared holiday. All will be busy with the celebrations. Some secularists used to question how it was permitted.

Mr. om prakash..
article 25 of India constitution has give every Indian right to profess, practice and propagate their religion...
offering Namaz is practice of religion so Namaz not only on Jumua rather everyday is fundamental right of a muslim. ...

Shukran dear Shadab Ansari, for enlightening me with the new information.

Scientist/Engineer

When one joins Government service, whether Hindu, Muslim or any other, one gives undertaking that one will attend to the call of duty as and when required. It means that one undertakes to attend one's duty during the hours of duty fixed by the employer and take leave of absence with permission, which may or may not be granted depending on exigencies of work. Leave of absence that one can avail is also regulated and fixed. Hence when a Muslim (or any other) joins Government service he voluntarily surrenders his right of absence from duty as and when he likes. He can take leave with permission, go to the mosque and pray. 

In countries where Muslims are majority others are persecuted.  Why not you raise your voice against such persecution? The so called fight for freedom in Kashmir, they call jihad.  Please raise your voice and tell them that there is no place for jihad in modern world. UN will not support jihad. Respect the religions of others the same Hindus respect your religion here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu