Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhardh (Advocate)     22 September 2011


How / Where to file an application / Compliant to initiate a criminal action against the persons who committed perjury i.e producing / fabricating false affidavit / evidence before any court.?


 4 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     22 September 2011

Such application is required to be filed before same court wherein such crime has taken place.

1 Like

Sidhardh (Advocate)     22 September 2011

thanks for ur answer, but under what section i can file the application?

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505)     22 September 2011

Dear Sidhardh,

you can file application under section 340 Cr.P.C before the concerned court mentioning all facts and circumstances, how perjury has happened.



Rajiv Bhasin


Bhasin & Associates

9811210505, 9868635640

1 Like

Sidhardh (Advocate)     22 September 2011

Thank you My learned Seniors.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register