LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TR NIMADE (AM)     05 August 2015

Perjury

Dear ld members,                                                                                     05/08/2015

Wife filed 125 maintenance, dv act case and 498a.

She declared on affidavit that she is house wife but in cross accepted that she has worked in so many organizations. Husband also placed on record the status of her service and getting salary.

Now husband is 0i file the perjury case against wife.

Advocate informed to file in other court of jurisdiction instead of the same court as same court is family court who will not take any action against her seriously.

Kindly guide is it true ?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Yes buddy, its true in one way, but I suggest you file perjury in same court now itself rather than filing in some other court.

But Perjury etc again is time consuming and I would sugesst you to go for compromise and take mutual consent divorce and get rid of headache wife now itself, warna aise hoga ko chillaya cheeka glaas toda aur jurmana aathana. Haath kuch nahi lagega aur muft mein 15 years nikal jaayenge aur tum budde ho jaaoge.  Main kehta hoon koi ladki dhoondo shaadi karo fir se aur maze karo jab umr he, no use roaming court hall dude.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 August 2015

i agree with mr gyan prakash advice.if she agrees to withdraw all cases against you and proceed for mcd its fine or else fight the 498a and dv case on merits.once if she fails to prove 498a and if its proved to be false you can definitely get divorce on the grounds of cruelty.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     06 August 2015

Instead of filing Perjury in another court, better contestthis pending matters and see that her maintennce is rejected.    Litigant parties should always calculate time, energy and money required to be spent in every litigation and the result.   By the passage of time, tempo goes off, mental peace is lost, prime time of youth is gone, in short , happy days are gonr....please consider this and forget about unnecessary litigations

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register