LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (pvt service)     27 January 2017

Payment under 125 and permanent alimony

hi, i have won divorce case, but 125 order also passed, my lawyer is saying that i have to pay both, in 125 maintainece and also permanent alimony . please advise

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sandeep
hi, i have won divorce case, but 125 order also passed, my lawyer is saying that i have to pay both, in 125 maintainece and also permanent alimony . please advise

Follow what your advocate suggests you to.  You may ignore his advice, remove him and engage another advocate if you want.  Even if you do so, that wont change the situation.  You will have to pay permanent alimony until you die or your wife remarries or your wife dies.  Changing advocate and seeking advice from other advocate wont help in this matter.  Your query is incomplete.  How much has been ordered in which case that you have not mentioned in your query.  Come with complete facts so that furhter advice can be given.  Take care.

harish (finance)     28 January 2017

After permanents alimony section 125 automatic cancel or merge in alimony. She can claim only one higher amount.

harish (finance)     28 January 2017

After permanents alimony section 125 automatic cancel or merge in alimony. She can claim only one higher amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register