Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh Chodankar (n/a)     05 January 2008

Payment of Gratuity

Dear All,

In a normal case, an employee who completes 5 years of service is eligible for payment of Gratuity.

Is an employee eligible for payment of gratuity in case if completes 240 days of the 4th year of service.


Nilesh Chodankar



 1 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     05 January 2008

Yes. The employee is entitled for gratuity. For details, cick the link below

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query