Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mjack music   16 March 2024

Patpidi has recovery certificate under mcs 101 act.. how to get stay ??

Hi Sir,

I have been facing lot of unwanted seize and blocks from patpidi, I have already paid them 40 thousands in emis and recently they took 43k from my account still charging me more than 1 lakh in pending, i m sick of it. How to get stay on recovery certificate issued by tehsildar and how to settle this once in for all. they are not even giving any option to settle.

Please revert 

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2024

With a view to make it easy for cooperative societies to recover amounts due by members exceptionally special provision/procedure has been introduced in the legal system of the State by inserting Section 101 in the M C S Act 1960.

The Section 101 procedure is a simpler way of realizing arrears of  society dues without instituting  the cumbersome court proceedings  a compulsion in business which require   establishing debt  due by a debtor to a creditor in the course of business a profit making activity necessarily.

A certificate granted by the Registrar under sub-section (1) or (2) shall be final and a conclusive proof of the arrears stated to be due therein, and the same shall be recoverable according to the law for the time being in force for the recovery of land revenue.

After the recovery certificate is issued the ball is in the Court of the state Government;

You may have to look for remedy as per law 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register