LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish (Teacher)     19 October 2016

Passport problem

My wife had filed 498a against me in 2012. Case is still pending before the court. After that she filed divorce which is still pending. In 2012 I had applied for a Passport but due to police verification it was denied. Now my organisation wants to send me to South Africa for an exchange programme for 15 days. But I am still without passport. Its a great opportunity and I wish to avail it. Kindly guide me how to get my passport.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register