Partnership fraud (need a good lawyer)urgent, serious

Dear Members,


I am in deep trouble and is looking for solution....Please help


1. I have been defrauded by a person in a preplanned manner. He had registered a Private limited company in Feb 2014 and  later registered an Partnership agreement with me in March 2014....


how can a private limited registered company enter into partnership agreement ?  Is this legally possible....



and if its clear fraud, what action can we take ?  can we get the company blacklisted by the MCA? can we take any legal action?  etc...........  I have no idea,...please please help me...........i have taken loan from many relatives and invested into that company, and that company have made good profits, but now he is not willing to share accounts with me, and when asked for my investment+profit sharing, he is not even willing to repay back my actual investment into the firm........and says go away...and do whatever you can.............i'm in shambles..........please help




Location? Where to take action

Lawyer at Supreme Court of India

Sir, You can file a fraud case against the company if the partnership deed was registered ..... You can give me company details like pan card and name of the that I can check the current financial position of the company ..... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Hello Mr Sourabh, if you wish to have paid consultancy, we can provide so. our details are



Whether the company through the person entered into an agreement or the individual for himself?

Dr. J C Vashista, Advocate Delhi High Court



Dear Members,

tonnes of thanks to all you of for you reply,  So, One thing is clear , its a fraud and we can file a case against him, 


1. I have tried to give police complaint, but the police denied to accept it due to his political influence....


2. I am looking for a good lawyer advise to proceed further,  under what sections of IPC or CRPC we can file complaint in court, also i have heard mostly courts do not allow private FIR, so that would be another issue here....


3. can we also complaint to MCA or where he have registered this private ltd company, to blacklist it and stop its operation...


4. In his private limited company he himself is a director along with one of his family member... 2 of them are director and after registering it , he had after 1 month signed an legal agreement with me on Rs. 500 stamp paper...

5. I was added into the partnership deed as an investor,who was supposed to invest in cash+cheque and  i was mostly asked to invest in cash , which i did honestly and now he had siphoned off all the money....

5. what other actions we can take ?  since its a major fraud....



(Please advise....along with your location and contact number if possible)


Thank You


You may contact, 7737537744


It is better to engage a good lawyer in your locality and proceed with the desired action against the fraudster company.  There is no dearth for lawyers, you can find one from the LCI data base hailing from your home town.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x