Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANOOP   25 March 2017


There is an existing partnership firm between 2 partners, where I want to enter and another partner wants to exit. Can I form a single agreement where the existing partner exits and I enter ? 


 1 Replies

rajeev sharma (Advocate Ex senior manager law )     25 March 2017

yes single deed may be executed if you are taking over the share of outgoing partner

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register