Partition of property of my deceased grandfather.

Hi All,

I need your suggestion for the partition issue going on between my uncles and me. My grandfather has 4 sons. My father and 3 other uncles. My grandfather had passed away few years back. My father also no more. My grandfather has some property which includes agricultural land, house and some non agriculturl land. My uncles are not willing to give my share of property. They are just postponing the partition from last many years and they are least intrested to give my share to me. They are using the lands for their own use and getting all the benefits. 

Please suggest me some way to get my ahare of property. Please suggest the way to put injunction on property if they dont do the partition.

I am worried after getting the news that my uncles are planning to sell the property of my share as well.Kindly suggest.

please provide the estimated cost for the partition to be done via legal procedures. The location of the property is under Hazaribagh district, Jharkhand.




You may inquire about cost etc locally.

You may file the suit as already knwon to you and pray for mense profits, injunction to sell.

You may ASAP, obtain death certificate of Grandfather,father, legal hier certificate/affidavit as in practise at your location and update names of all ClassI legal heirs of your father in mutation records.

You may also ASAP, obtain copy of full mutation record with link documents and show these to a very able counsel specializing in revenue/property/civil matters for a considered opinion.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x