Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neel (Employee HR)     03 September 2011

Partiallity with employees and crime at organization

Dear Sir,

I am working with an organization covered under the provision of Bombay shops & Est. Act. Company (Information Technology ). There are around 50-70 Employees working at here under a contract in which if any of the employee leave the organization before the term ends he/she would be liable to pay an amount even if his wage is near or lesser then the penalty. When i tried to protest few employees in right way the owner started to heiress me for very small things which i can’t complaint anyone as its small things and common things. i.e. come on exact time at morning, i can't say any work to office boy not even to file the papers and would not do my work etc. then everyday they implement new policy for me only. Eg. i must come on time but i have to do overtime for which no one is getting anything. They responsibility of HR department is mine but not a single thing is route through me it route through my Jr. as Jr. is relative of a management person.

The owner call me in his cabin whenever the problem or mistake happens from HR department and sought on me as well as given threat to me that i can be killed and no one would come to know as well as they have made their image very good in the market same as GOD but the employees are knowing them well but because of job and fear of that person no one would stand with me.

They are now partially started to deduct my salary showing reason that i am coming late nevertheless i am also doing overtime here and not getting anything. After checking records I came to know that they have intentionally deducted only my salary and 2-3 more who also tried in past as I did, many of them got exceptions. They don't have fear of any court as they are stating they court would believe only on evidence and they would give decision after many years till they time who knows where would you and your carrier. 

Can anyone suggest me about this Problem?


 2 Replies

Rajender Dahiya (Partner/Advocate)     04 September 2011

AStrictly Abide by all the rules and regulations of the office only for a month and record every thing.... i.e by marking  a mail or something like that.... whatever you communicate that too should be recorded on mail.....  Don't given any opportunity to do something qrong to you..... Still you are in job and being in Job don;t even try to file any case or take any legal recourse..... it will be ok if get rid of thos problem intelligenlty....


Rajender Dahiya, Advocate, +91 9560900283

neel (Employee HR)     06 September 2011


I am trying to do everything documented but whenever i mail them they call me and give the answers not by mail everytime. as well as i am tring to get resolution of it but still not getting proper resolution of it. Last option i thought to change the job or is there any other option which may help others also?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query