Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMIT KALA (ASST. MANAGER)     29 June 2013

Part time job with layer

Respected All,

Recently I have passed LLB exams and now I wants to starts part time practice i.e. on Saturday & Sunday on without salary basis, Also I wants to share that right now I am working in a corporate company (in Indirect Tax Deptt.) and getting salary, as I can not swtich over the job to profession due to need of bread, so before satrting full time practice I wants to gain some expereince and than I will chage over my Job to profession.

Any one interested please let me know thorough this forum, As I can work Part Time free of cost with any one, further I will be very glad and obliged if I'll get a chance from any one.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Kala

Mobile : 7838242622

Email ID : wearekalas@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     29 June 2013

it good to start part time while working in other organisation but 

if you go to court and see the proceedings then only you can obtain practical experience and not from the office, in office you can obtain only drafting skills and time to see old files no practical 

IN legal if you see practical how the seniors present a particular case, how he projects the case, the important points with citations, examples, may be the junior will get less payed but this practical experience will help you in your cases 

VISHNU PROMOD SRIVASTAVA (ADVOCATE)     29 June 2013

Mr. K.  Mahesh has rightly advised.  Until and unless  U gain practical experience it would not be useful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register