LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak (nothing)     20 May 2015

Parents have a say in marriage of their children

Hi, my son 26 year old , and he is wants to marry a girl ,who already has a son of 7 years old from her last "BOYFRIEND". Now he has done engagement with her in her house, with out informing me(his father) or my wife or his brother . Now i dont know what to do. i said choose between US(His family) or her family ,he choose her family and says that he will stay with her . Now i dont know legally what rights i have. Children's dont remeber how much trouble parents go through to raise a child . please help !! i feal like dying ,because he is breaking my bonds ...

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     20 May 2015

Sir,

When childrens grow they want to live thier life, I understand what you feel ... But accept his as he is and all his decisions and make things easier and happier for both .... Legally once a boy attains 18 and a girl attains 21 .... they are free birds and let them fly ... Otherwise if you have any doubt regarding the legal prespectives please feel free to call and discuss. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Adv 

reunion2   20 May 2015

No comments on Marriage and gal. These things are like .....................leave it

I am not a legal person but you can ask for maintaince Legally from your son who us blind in love.

SuperHero (Manager)     20 May 2015

@deepak - He is a Major and he is blindly in LOVE with that Woman. Let him go through UPs and Downs.

Parents teach us not to go near fire, because it may burn you. But some kids don't listen they have to undergo that experience and find it out themselves.

Please Pray to God.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2015

Dear Author you have raised the same query in another thread too. Your concern and curiosity is understood, it does not means that you will repeat the same query in different threads endlessly, for more replies you may visit the original thread. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register