Brief background ...
1. Currently Flat has joint membership of two sisters and they are only two legal heirs of the property. The flat is in Mumbai in a cooperative society. ( CHS).
2. There is a consent deed/ society NOC reflecting those facts in place.
3. Share certificate and as per society flat is owned by two sisters.
4. There is a cross nomination in place
a. Sister A to Sister B 50% and Sister A's husband remaining 50%
b. Sister B to Sister A 100%.
5. Now Sister A died recently intestate.
6. Sister A and her husband don't have any children.
7. Sister B is a spinster.
My query regarding ownership and transfer ...
As per me, the said flat should be 100% owned by Sister B by filling appropriate forms and consent deeds, indemnity bond, and then subsequently as per her wishes she can amend/make a new nomination.
I would appreciate your guidance/comments and which forms should be filled in.
Thanks for your valuable input /feedback.