LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopal Krishna Behera (Advocate Orissa High Court Cuttack.)     29 September 2009

Orissa Estate Abolition Act.

What is the remedy available to a tenant under the Orissa Estate Abolition Act, if the tenant's name is not recorded in course of the OEA proceeding?


 2 Replies

purusottam (advocate)     30 April 2010

Invoking the writ jurisdiction of High Court is the best possible remedy. It is my opinion.

sribhusan sukla (Free Legal Consultations)     05 July 2020

No remedy under OEA Act but declaratory suit, as the Act does not touch a tenant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query