LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J Shah   04 January 2022

Order on discharge application pending since months

I had filed Discharge Application on Sept 2019. Then we filed addendum to discharge application in August 2021. Then IO and PP filed their SAY. Then  PP gave his Argument and I filed Written Argument.

Then judge got changed and the new judged asked me to file a short summary on written Argument.

Then again PP gave it's Argument and I filed a short summary on written Argument. 


Now Again the judge is changed and order is pending?

What can I do to get the order at earliest?

Its taking more then legitimate time to get the order...


Please help


 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     04 January 2022


You have to argue matter again. 

Anaita Vas   14 January 2022

Here are some steps that you can take to get the order faster:

1) Visit the court - Visit the court where your case is being tried to look at the court calendar or docket for suitable dates. 

2) Inform the other party - Inform the other party about your intention to have the case on an earlier date. Negotiate with the other party if she is hesitant by explaining to them the reason why you need to get a court order faster.

3) Contact - Contact or visit the clerk of the court where your case is being heard. Ask him for a form to fill in your request to advance your court order. Fill in your name, contact information and case number.

4) Write in the court - Write in the court form the reason why you want your court order advanced. If the other party has agreed to move the court date forward, indicate this in the petition and propose the quick order. If the other party does not agree, ask the court to grant you an early court hearing by providing a reasonable explanation of why it is needed.

5) Sign and submit the petition - Sign and submit the petition to the court clerk. Wait for a response from the court either granting or denying your request.

If none of the above options work, you just have to argue the matter again.



Anaita Vas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query