Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

One LAKH

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Ambika

"

Yeah! He will defend himself with the shield and sword of his filthy langaunage....

"

Madam, everyone here are witness that on me how personal attacks are going on. I cannot say about any other, but how I treat them is by IGNORANCE because IGNORANCE MEAN NO EXISTENCE OF THE OBJECT.  It is DEATH of the OBJECT. Don't fight with every bite, just spray PEST'O'KLIN. 

- Here it is also I am saying in general and not targetting to any individual. 

1 Like

(Guest)

You are right pandit jee.I fully agree,that spraying repellant is wiser than fighting with every mosquito.

But adopting the attitude of "turning blind to anyone's outrageous behaviors" is also not done.

We Indians tend to ignore all injustice,cruelty and so on.We never stand up against wrongul attitudes.Therefore this is the state of India.

Somewhere a line has to be drawn.

(Guest)

Madam Bahadur, WOW.. I am charged by addressing you.. Madam Bahadur.. and I mean it !

Madam, it is not that thosefights are Bahadurs.. Bahadurs are those who have control over the situation. See, I say to my friends that no use of them who claims for THEIR READYNESS FOR SACRIFICE OF LIFE FOR A FIGHT IN WAR.  I want WINNERS. Do you understand this? OR I am failed to explain.

I suggest friendly that, First you prctice the formula given in my above posting.  I can not open all the cards at initial stage.  If you still remain with the problem, I will open the next cad.

Humbly, please don't take it that I am trying to at like a guide, it is just friendly task.   

Ambika (NA)     13 February 2011

no problems sir.Not necessarily one has to be in problem, but in principle we do not tolerate filthy language and take a stand against it. 

(Guest)

Hahaha... LCI - A Film with 'A' Certificate and 'C' Grade !!.............

Decide - 'ENTER' or 'EXIT'.......

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 February 2011

yes, maintenance seeker, and home destroyers, -  are affraid of me.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 February 2011

" The objections are only against his bad language for others in family section,his wrong advice to new people "

- Quote the objectionable lines.

Thereafter i shall start answering to you.

Originally posted by :Arup
"
yes, maintenance seeker, and home destroyers, -  are affraid of me.
"

HA HAHA HAAHA

Delusion of Grandeur....

2 Like

Women Querists : those who need legal advice regarding maintenance , Please do not come to this site

.You are being watched by a very very powerful person who declares that you are afraid of him..

Are you?

There is a difference between being afraid and being disgusted ! And this self declared saviour does not that difference ! 

The Big font style: Credit to the one who watches!

Previously people would say: God is watching , now women who need legal advice form LCI would say : 

Look, who is watching us, let us be afraid , let us be afraid...

2 Like

*Does not  know that difference ....

(Guest)

Really funny reply by Arup.

Ambika,you have displayed his delusions very nicely.

He is a real dreaded person.I have seen his pic in the most wanted section of newspaper and also on notice boards.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ambika
"
And what is the quality of his replies other than self glorifications and glorifications of illicit relationships by the way...review it , get into the family forum and review it Pancham Vedi ji....

BTW,  realising the value of thread I have already given my suggestions to your thread where you are seeking suggestions...
"

See, I am not interested to be here at LCI to enter here-n-there and make postings for self glorification. I am having a chain of opportunities to speak in public where I ever preside over the conference. When I speak there is a spontaneous PIN DROP SILINCE is maintained by people themselves whereas at the same place illiterate and highly educated people of all age group from 15 to 80 years participates. And they comes to listen me only though other people also give their speech.

I tried to have a look of FAMILY FORUM here at this site and found that is A DESTROYED FAMILY FORUM where is no love & affection but mostly quarrel is going on.  None is ready to listen others but only want to say and expect according to own interest.

I can understand their unsetisfaction. But, in fact, it is a net site where is no physical violence is going on and it is up to choice of individual to participate here or not to, so I thought not to be involve there.  That’s it.

I have something to say the Mr. Arup, is that, Arup ji, you are having experience of court cases and there is a sentence which everyone appreciate that EVERY CASE HAS ITS MERITS and specially in family matters two cases cannot be similar as all the persons are different by nature. See, all the people over world are having few similar things on face nose, eyes, lips, forehead, cheeks, chin, eyebrow.. But every face is different in recognization.  Only few 6-7 things can make such difference and minds are with thousands cells so it can be presumed that two people can not be of similar thinking line.  So treating all the men or women similar is not justified.  An example, my mother is an ideal but my aunt is not, so I cannot say that all the women are like my aunt, women like my mother are also here.

(Guest)

My Dear, Respectable and Horrorable Friends,

This thread is about strenth of LCI. But the discussion is going on about an individual member.

Is this relevant to the point? Is this a quality discussion?

Army i.e. Sankatmochan ko intervene karne ke liye kyon majbur karte ho?

1 Like

(Guest)

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University

[ Scorecard : 200]

Ye fake member kahan se aaya? Where is this university? What message this member want to convey by his fake name and designation?

This discussion is very relevant to the health of LCI...

How LCI would be strengthened when women who come for asking legal advice for maintenance and divorce cases have to be afraid of one self declared rowdy...

So we feel there is no army and no senapati but their are issues which needs attention: like bullying, trying to make one self bigger than one's image to chase away women who seek legal help, abusing them, calling them names etc.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register