LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen   12 December 2015

nullity decree

How much time will be taken in court for nullity decree(divorce) from husband if he already has marriage before only. Coming to the proofs to show in court about his first marriage I have photos , ration card.do I need any more for this nullity decree.

Learning

5 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     12 December 2015

How long have U been married?What kind of a marriage was it?.If U have proofs that he has been married earlier and not divorced,U can file a criminal case for suppression of material facts of earlier marriage.If the previous marriage is true,then UR marriage is null and void as per law,then nullity does not exist.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     12 December 2015

The time that takes depending on the pendency of the cases in those courts.   Contact local advocate and find out the time to be taken to get nullity decree.

It has been 5years and I got too no after 1 child and I am shure he dint divorced the first wife and I am in fear that first wife will fill case on me. Please help what should I do.

It was Hindu marriage

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     13 December 2015

You need not worry, if you are a second wife.  Neither criminal case nor civil case lies against you by the first wife. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More