Upgrad LLM



Hi I am 32 year Man married in Nov2007  ( arranged marriage). But after 1 month of marriage I come to know that my wife had  ovarian cyst and got operated on it where her both ovaries had been removed this had happened  much before to my marriage that is in the year 2001. Due to this my wife cannot conceive at all even by alternate methods. But these facts were not reveled to me before marriage. Since Dec 2007 my wife is not living with me. Here my question is can I nullify my marriage on the above said grounds plz help. Thanks  in advance
Family Counsellor

Yes, you can file for the nullity, based on the grounds of impotency and concelment of the fact. Also file the petition for condonation of delay since 2 years have passed



can u prove that this was not disclosed to you before marriage? if definitely yes then go ahead. do file a civil and one criminal case of fraud against her and seek damages and sentence for wife and her family .

in bet why did u not file case within one year of discovery of fraud, that may be a real problem for you as this is too long period( should be less than one year as per hma




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x