Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dv (ghvhb)     25 October 2013

Nri quash

Can a foreign citizen who is the brother of main accused and bil of the complainaint wife seek quash via poa to a lawyer from hc without coming to india. Besides at the time of marriage and only occasion where the main accused and his complainaint wife went for vacation overseas at the bil residence there was no other time or place where they met or stayed together Please advice and any judgements if avilable.


 1 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     26 October 2013

contact a lawyer personally

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query