Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (software developer)     19 July 2014

Notice period rule during probabation period

hi

I recently joined a company before one month. and I am in probation period .. I have 3 month notice period .

Now i am not satisfy with the job. it is not as per my expirence. when i talk to my HR. He is saying you need to serve 3 month notice period

How it is possible to serve 3 month notice when u just joined and do nothing ..????

please help .

Learning

8 Replies

shruti (Advocate)     20 July 2014

Have you signed any appointment letter or agreement which contains terms of employment ? Provide a copy for better guidance

Have you signed any appointment letter or agreement which contains terms of employment ? Provide a copy for better guidance

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 July 2014

Please go through the terms and conditions of the appointment/offer letter which you have agreed at the time appointment and then decide about other aspects.

ravi (software developer)     23 July 2014

I only received the offer letter, there he mentioned about 12 month probation period, offer letter also say about buying out option . Can i ask for buy out? Or what next if they refuse to buy out??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register