Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Notice period issue in company

Page no : 3

das   05 November 2016

Dear Sir,

They have informed me that they will not accept the resignation email from me, and will file a complaint for absconding. 

1. As per the offer letter my Higher studies certifiate are with them, which I have not given.

Can I claim for that ? ( attachment in Doc1)

2. Also they have deducted gratuvity from me.

That is illegal...

3. I am attaching the documents once again. Kinldy go throgh once again and let me know is there any other legal complication to me ...

Awaiting your valuable reply.

Regards

Das

Attached File : 368306 20161105225421 664497510 doc01.pdf, 368306 20161105225439 664497510 doc02.pdf, 368306 20161105225454 664497510 salary 01.pdf downloaded: 124 times

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 November 2016

"They have informed me that they will not accept the resignation email from me, "

Send letter (same date as on email) by Redg. Post and mention resignation (dated............) by email dated.................... has already been sent on dated..................attach copy of email.

Download tracking report from Indiapost website.

On the same email trai ( of resigantion) attach copy of signed letter, copy of Redg. Post reciept, and Indiapost tracking report.

You can also obtain POD, and certified copy of run sheet of postman from PO, and attach it later.

You can request the Sub Postmaster to certifiy the contents in Redg. Post cover.

1 Like

There are many threads on Gratuity at LCI including Gratuity in CTC.

That you can search in Search option on right hand side bottom of web page in both Forum and Experts section.

e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/display.asp?cat_id=9&forum_id=49 

There are many threads on Gratuity at LCI including Gratuity in CTC.

That you can search in Search option on right hand side bottom of web page in both Forum and Experts section.

e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/display.asp?cat_id=9&forum_id=49 

1 Like

das   06 November 2016

Dear Sir..
thanks for your valuable reply,

You can also obtain POD, and certified copy of run sheet of postman from PO, and attach it later. I didnt understand this..can you plesase specify.

You can request the Sub Postmaster to certifiy the contents in Redg. Post cover== Even this too

It is not mandatory to submit originals. The verification ca be done on the basis of copies; without attestation, self attested, attested by notary, gazetted officer or marked OSV by competent official of the company.

Has the company issued any acknowledgment of having recived the originals from you?

Why do you want to rake up the issue?

1 Like

I have posted in the simplest possible form.

Still if you are facing any difficulty: Visit PO and ask them, discuss with elders of the family,employee's union leaders,Labor Law consultant .

Does company pay additional Rs.50000/ if it terminates before 12 months?

The company accepts resignation by email, as stated by it in attachment.

The notice period is 15days for company and should be equitable for employee.

In any case notice period/pay shall be governed by enactments that shall prevail upon appointment letter as already discussed.

Rest is how you apply your own skills or your unions or your counsel, resolve the matter in your favor.

das   06 November 2016

No we havent get any acknowledgement from them. The certificate not for verification. They certificates want to keep it for 6 months with  them so that employee will not leave the company. that was their plan.

Thanks for you reply.

das   06 November 2016

No the company wil not pay 50 k , if they terminate me with in one year. we have to pay if we resign within one year.

Thanks

The sheet is for monthly/annual pay package and promised amounts/payouts.

Gratuity is without any cost to emplyee.

It is foolishness to inculde gratuity in CTC.

You can go thru various threads on Gratuity in CTC.

Elders of your family,employee's union leaders,Labor Law consultant can advise you further .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register