Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sd (sales head)     27 June 2013

Notice by uncle after 10 year of dead of grandfather for par

Hello ,

My father had 4 bothers and 2 sisters , all execpt my father shifted to diffrent city for their life  from almost 40 years from my grand fathers death in 2003 . my father taken care of grandfather and mother for many years by not moving and with feeling of staying with partents .

in result of that my grandfather wrote a declation that our original house to be given to my father in 2003 before some time of sad demise . in 2007 my father transfred property on his name and in 2008 my dad passed away so now its on name of me , my mother and sister in city survey and nagarpalika including light and telephone bill.

now 15 days back my 4 uncle send a notice to us saying it"s a ancestors property so you have to to do partion  with us and stating that its not made by my grand father . in city survey records 1st entry is in my grandfathers name with oral deed in 1954 . then my father name came with  declartation of grand father in 2007  ans then in 2009  in mine and mothers name after his  death .

kindly suggest what shold be done ??

thanks 

Learning

1 Replies

sd (sales head)     27 June 2013

that decration is not registred 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register