LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 August 2011

Nothing will happen

If PM  and Judiciaries come under the ambit of jan Lok Pal Bill nothing will happen to this country. No Tsunami will hit India, no earthquake will happen.  These cong-I people are behaving that  India will be destroyed if PM and juidiciaries are included in the Jan Lok Pall Bill.

I am watching the debates everyday in TV I am regret to say that  cong-I representatives talk without thinking and without the barin in their heads.  ONe of the most so called eminnent cong-I leader Rashid Alvi said behind Anna Hazare Movement there is a foreign hand, What a joke it is. But I agree there is foreign hand ( Sonia) behind Cong-I.

Now Sonia is not in India so  our PM took many days to open his mouth, at alst open his mouth and did a joke " We want strong Lok Pal Bill", He wants strong bill but not interested to do so.

O God save us from such foolish leaders.

Learning

2 Replies

Dipangkar (Business)     22 August 2011

I think, Maybe Sonia is NOT sick at all. She is Running away from india, assuming the Current movement of Team Anna.

Maybe She is even Busy Withdrawing all Swiss Account amounts from that bank.

Corrupted Indian Ministers are starting to withdraw their moneys from Swiss bank and are buying Lands in UK, Africa etc. i heard Kiran Bedi saying so.....

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 August 2011

I had the same thoughts in my mind what you have Mr. Dipangkar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register