Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Magesh (software developer)     11 February 2010

not paying my salary

Hi ppl,

I have been working in a IT company in chennai for 10 months and the problem started around 2 months ago they didnt pay my salary and whenever i ask them they said they are in middle of a crisis and they will pay me soon after the crisis over.. but for some other employees they have given half of the salary as advance and i know they r trying to layoff me. because previously they had done like this to some employees also.they resigned from there jobs without getting there salary..but i dont want to do that..i want my two months salary (now almost 3 months).i want to know  whether i can do anything legally..please help me

thank u.. 

Learning

1 Replies

Binod Mishra (DTP operator)     15 February 2010

I am working in chronicle Publication Pvt ltd just till now, as DTP Operator but executive director has taken interview 20 october 2008 which salaries given per month 8000/- but written in my resume 9000/- but has been complain forward with owner. but depute from HR Manager. But till now HR Manager do not want to give balance rupees. Then what do i do? please denote me any way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register