Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Farooq (student)     19 November 2014

Not fit for technical course(nftc) due to college mistake

HI

GOOD MORNING ALL

Sir my friend did admission in Visveshwariya (VTU) university of karnataka for engineering in the year 2003 but after one year he discontinued his studies because of health problem.

Again in 2007 he did readmission continued his studies but in 2013 after writing 7th semester exam his result got held after doing inquiry we came to know that university has put him under not fit for technical course (NFTC) university has counted his admission from 2003 not from 2007.

Now he lost lot of time for education and even lot of money. he is suffering like hell he was near to complete his graduation but in final semester university held him.

my question is sir

1. why college took readmission in 2007? after taking readmission they should count from 2007 not from             2003 & even they didnt informed him about this that they will count from 2003

2. why college took admission for 3rd year and allowed to write 7th sem exam if they where knowing he is              NFTC

3. why university provided hall ticket to write 7th sem exam if they where knowing he is NFTC

4. After writing 7th sem exam why university held his result without any information?

who is responsible for all these? what should he do? what case he should do & on whom?

on college or university?

my friend lost his carrier because of these peoples whom we should meet & what action we can take?

please help me all .....................

thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     20 November 2014

It cannot be assumed.Contact the college and educational authorities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register