LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SURESH KALAGA (secretary)     08 June 2015

Not filing counter

Respected Legal Experts, after getting RCR exparte decree two years back, after sending legal notice and gave time to rejoin, I filed divorce petition against my wife in 2014. But till now, after more adjournments also, she is neglecting to file her counter in my divorce petition as well child visitation rights petition. In this situation, what legal action, I can take? pls. advice. Thanks & Regards, Surya

Learning

7 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     08 June 2015

If notice has been properly served in divorce case, then ask the court to decide the matter ex-parte.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 June 2015

normally in divorce issues at counter stage only the other party takes lots of adjournments and see for another adjournment and seek to decide the case

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     08 June 2015

Ask for an exparte decree from the court.

SURESH KALAGA (secretary)     09 June 2015

Dear Respected Solicitor Solicitors, 

I reqested the Hon'ble Judge for exparte. But she is not listen our prayer and giving so many opportunities to other side, which are intentionally negleting to file their counter. The notive served properly one year back itself. What action should be a punishle thing to the Respondent? pls. advice. 

SURESH KALAGA (secretary)     09 June 2015

Dear Respected Solicitors, 

I reqested the Hon'ble Judge for exparte. But she is not listening our prayer and giving so many opportunities to Respondent, who is intentionally negleting to file her counter. The notice served properly one year back itself. What action should be a punishle thing to the Respondent? pls. advice, who is harassing me since 7 years. 

LegalFighter (test)     09 June 2015

Can he plea the HC for speedy trail?

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     09 June 2015

If the notice is served and proof available with the court, ask your advocate to file an application for ex-parte hearing and get the same mentioned in the order sheet. Obtain certified copies of the application, order & process service receipt and file Writ in High Court for disposal of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register