IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alex Ks   13 January 2017

Nokkukooli (onlookers

The trade union workers blocked the construction work of my house threatening the labours when I refused to pay Nokkukooli and filed complaint in police station. I have cctv footage of those incidents. So, whats the legal procedure for getting protection for my construction work and claiming compensation from those trade union workers. The trade union workers threatened my labours and stopped the construction work while my complaint was pending in police station and they are taking soft stand on this issue.

Can I claim compensation in criminal petiton itself or should I file seperate cases in both criminal and civil courts?



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query