LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharani   26 May 2017

Noc for the vehicle

Sir, i'm working in Indian Air Force recently posted to hyderabad, i got a maruti vehicle A Star registered from gurgaon haryana, i took the NOC for the vehicle to tranafer to hyderabad in 2013, after that ive been posted to various placeinkin india, as of now im in hyderabad, last weej ive gone rto office for my vehicle registration, they are charging me Rs 98,000/- for registration, can u plz help me out that as, There will be Government order for each state as per provisions of Motor vehicle taxation act of the respective state exempting defence personnel and central govt. employees. & registration of the vehicle Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     27 May 2017

You approach higher ups or  supreme head in your officers hierarchy and seek exemption from vehicle registation fee and show it to vendors of vehicle and get releived o fpayment or exempted from payment.of Registration fee.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 May 2017

1.I understand that central government employees have exemption from such transfer.

2.Though one has to pay such charges, after payment, he can produce such evidence of payment and get refund of such life tax from the original RTO.  It takes minimum of 3 months to get refund from the original RTO.\

Contact any consultant

Dharani   28 May 2017

Sir can i get any contact no of any consultant who can help out in this matter Regards

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 May 2017

You have thousands of them lined up before RTO office, and in general terms they are called as "Brokers", I used the decent term .  Find out from yellow pages such vehicle consultants or RTO consultants segment or google search.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register