LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thirumalai Dasan K   20 August 2016

No response from lawyer

Dear Sirs We filed one WP against CMDA to act against BUILDER in Nov 2015. All along the lawyer told us wait for final hearing and order. Only yesterday we could find judgment in court website. 1) What action can be initiated against that lawyer. 2) Can we submit revision petition? Thanks


 1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     20 August 2016

Change ur counsel. U can file review petition .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query