LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

No ground for divorce

Our love marriage took place in Jan-2013 we both are hindu. she is aged about 28 years, Bcom Graduate currently not working, upper cast and staying in a 1rk flat with her parents & younger brother where as i am aged about 28 years, (she is elder den me by 6 months) Bcom Graduate, Own Business of Investment Advisory, lower caste and staying a chawl with my parents, widow dadi, younger brother and Elder sister married.

My dear wife has deserted me since day 1 of marriage but everything was ok till last week of May-2013 suddenly she stopped talking to me and started to avoid my calls and after 1 week of doing such things she asked divorce from me out of no reason. now her whole family is involved and wants to break this marriage as marriage was done without informing to either of the parents as register marriage in court under special marriage act. from last allmost 2 months there is no communication between us. she just told me she is now not interested to continue this marriage and wants divorce by mutual consent even her family is ready to go ahead with this thing as they are not accepting our marriage. its been only 6 months to our marriage and as per law MCD is allowed only after 1 year that too need to wait more 6 months for second motion. i am not in favour of divorce as i want to save my marriage but she is not ready to come forward so i have decided not to divorce her as per her wish of MCD. there is no ground for dovorce available to her as per law. also there is no DV, cruelty, nothing at all everything is normal nothing against me. my parents are backing to save this marriage so i am also encouraged to take a stand. we tried many times to talk to her or her parents but till now nothing positive only answer is divorce by MCD. good thing is there is no threat from them of false cases of 498a or anything else as they are concerned about their own reputation and image in society. so they have kept everything secret till now and want to settle down this matter in secret way so that they can marry her again without any problems.

till now they have not taken any legal action nor any communication from them to me. i tried calling them through many other persons to sort out things ambicaly. but everything in vain.

i dont want to do anything as of now to make her feel as if i am trying to harres her by way of legal proceedings and make them come to court rooms. so i have decided to wait and watch till they take any step. but my query is if i send her few notices to come back and dont file RCR is there any disadvantage to me. as filing RCR will make me and her run to courts but ultimately she will not come back even if RCR is awarded to me.

also she can file false cases against me but its very unlikely even if filed i can face it and come out easily as i have not done anything wrong with her or her family. if she files for divorce after completion 1 year without any valid ground or with some ground but false way and make false allegations on me and my family to ask divorce from me.

she may use some tactics like i made her false promises, pretexts, cheated her, exploited her like many things on this things she may file for divorce but she can not prove anything againt me. also i have every answer with documentary proof to make her prove she is wrong and lieing in court.

one more thing after our marriage i gave her cash of Rs.30000/- for buying a diamond ring but she never bought and told me she will keep cash with her for which i had no issue.

also i spent Rs.66000/- for shopping cloths, accessories, etc on her till date. i have all the bills in my name.

now can you all people tell me how can she ask for divorce based on above facts and by what time she will get divorce if i keep on saying in front of judge i am willing to take her back with me.

is she has genuine chance to get divorce ? if yes den how much time will it take for her to get it if i fight it very strongly to save my marriage till my last chance.

i know all you people will suggest me to go for divorce by MCD and move on in life best way but i am not a person who can simply accept this things and forget it and move on so please suggest your views.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Heart Broken husband,

There was a true story which i read a long time back and one major sentence in the ending was " Though I love you I can't ask you to don't leave me,but yes I will wait for you till you don't come"

Now my dear freind,as per above sentence that lover was too mad in love that he waited for her till he didn't die.......and her lover lived happily as ever with well grown 1 child and in the stage of having another.

So,pathetic to hear the above lines naaaaaa?

Yes. this is the reality,no body can confine a living creature in his own shoes unitl or unless the both creature are ready to mingle and be called as single creature.

Hence, The Newtons second law say's that when an object is in running stage and all of a sudden a break happens then definately the other object behind it will crash each other. That's what it goes in real marital life.

One is running and other one is chasing...............at last both crashes with legal battles.

But But But..........

The more you will try to call her the more she will fly leading you in a deep trouble,just leave her not becauze you have not done arrange marriage it's bcz you have done love marriage.And in love marriage,what sort of love marriage this was? as she left you before finishing of saath janam ke riste vaade.

My dear champ,No RCR OR NO COURT ORDER CAN PULL TWO CREATURES LIKE FEMALE AS MAGNET AND MALE AS IRON TO COLLIDE WITH EACH OTHER IN A NATURAL WAY.

I think,my enough lecture on newtons 2nd law will not go in vein,once you will realize after 5 years that I was wrong in contesting her divorce.

Thanks,

A sufferer.....

2 Like

gd dy (gd dy)     30 July 2013

@ Heart Broken husband,

hv sympathy to ur story.
every man has own solution bt cann't say whether it fits u. hp u hv proof of the bill bt it won't prove anything just u mention someone's name. to prove it must b a signature of tht person should be on it.
assume u must b aware of this basic knowledge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register