Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No Dowry Certificate

Page no : 2

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     26 February 2010

https://www.ignou.ac.in/Schools/sothssm/Mou.htm

is it invalid or only this is believed,,, and other can not be beleived.  it also seems stamp paper...

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     27 February 2010

I am sorry Dear Mr. Prabhakar,,, I am  in little pressure.  I am not telling advocates monkeys ... I told myself and wife both as CAT also.. this is the example of classic story that when two fool fight each other and does not ready for any solution then wise or clever perons always takes advantage and solves their problen acordingly.   I beleive in law and as well as in advocates but our police system is totally  corrupt.... 

Now I will tell you little about my case.

it has been only 1.5 yaers for our marriage ,, she lived with me only for 4 and half months in bangaore, as she did not like things  here., she wanted to take me in full control.and wanted everyting according to her..  .. I do not know why ,, may be her over expectations did not meet her with me.. she is hypersensitive and short temper... I am unluckily stuck with her .. my parents lives in rajasthan and even me and they did not make any enquiry about her before,, they just see her educational qulaification..... The girl I am talking about is  is 8  months  elder than me (29 years old) as well as M.Tech in Electronics and 5 + years of Teching experience as a lecturer in engineering college and currently she is working as a reader in bareilly UP, she is not helpless women (abla nari). 

she left  for for her own purpose without my wish and my parents wish, and after going there she stopped communicating and threatened to take revenge(??)  and  told that she will put me and my family in trouble .. at that time I was not having any idea of these all things. one of lwayer in bangalore only suggest me to file RCR. I can not file divorce on the basis of dissertion as u also know. I talked her to slove things mutually whather way she deisred but she refused and her intention is to put me in trouble and extort money from me ...as I am living far from bareilly in bangalore.. .. it will be trouble fo rme to go for cases there as I am working in private industry.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 February 2010

I beg to disagree. Much water has flowed. Staying together to start a new life happens in films not in real life.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 February 2010

If professional responsibilities take precedence over married life to such an extent that they are forced to live separately for 13 months and now are thinking of divorce, there is something basically wrong. If, as friends suggest, you can save your marriage, nothing like it. 

Normally, they break down irretrievably. Too much economic independence also is one of the factors for leading us to such an impasse.

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     01 March 2010

i am agree with both Mr Prabhaka r and anil agarwal sir,

I tried my best to patch up the things when she lived with me.

She told she has habit of earning and can not live with the money and as she is not getting job with me so she has to move somewhere else and she wanr and filed case against me. My mistake was that I wanted a happy married life but I married to girl whose priority was not happy marrage but money money... money and her job.

I think man those got obedient wife are the luckiest in india atleast.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     01 March 2010

Forget about the bon homie. Get the best legal advice and proceed. Living with a spouse with whom there is total incompatibility makes a person a mental wreck. There can never be a patch up leading to normal married life and bringing up children in congenial atmosphere once the trust is broken by either partner.

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     01 March 2010

I am agree with Anil agrawal sir,

it has been only 5 years I started my career and long life is ahead in front of me.

when I stuck with this kind of cases I also started studying the law, and found that it is for the foolish peoples, they waste their their time with the courts and court agents.

Actuall if both parties are honest and wise, they will never go the the court but most of the times it happens because one of the party drag another in the courts to haress or some other same kind of purposes.

motive is never good.

I am ready to solve the things by mutual consent but my wife is misguided by someone( in her family or ouotside her family) that she can misuse the law to extort the money from me by mentally herassing me, because the biased law is her side. and to interact with this klind of procedure without any reasin itself a mentally and economically haressment.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     01 March 2010

I think by now your mind has been cleared of the cobweb and instead of postings in LCI, you may think of proceeding with the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register