Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

New divorce amendment

Page no : 3

bhagwan (owner)     31 March 2012

RESPECTED SHRI SAINATH, I AM NOT LIE. ONE OF WIFE BIL IS LIVING IN MY CITY AND ON ASSURANCE I MARRIED WITH THAT GIRL.SHE LEFT WITH HER PARENTS AFTER 10 MONTH.AFTER THAT SHE FILED 498A AND MAINTAINCE CASE AND IN MAINTANCE CASE  AT  THAT TIME SHE SUBMITTED HER PREVIOUS DEED OF DIVORECE  WHICH WAS ON STAMP PAPER AND REGISTERED. AS I TOLD U I GOT OLD PARENTS AND AT THAT WHEN SHE LEFT I WAS HAVING ONE SMALL BOY OF FOUR AND HALF YEARS SO IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME. THEY ARE VERY VERY POWER FUL IN CITY.THEREFORE WE PAID VERY HUGE AMOUNT.

SIR, IT MEANS IF THIS DIVORECE IS NOT LEGALLY SO SHE WAS NOT MY LEGALLY WIFE ,BUT  BEFORE  SIGN DEED OF DIVORECE WITH ME LATER AFTER SIX MONTHS I CAME TO KNOW THAT HER DAUGHTER WHO WAS HAVING PREVIOS HUSBAND IS ADDMITTED IN SCHOOL IN YEAR 2004 AND GIVEN NEW NAME OF DAUGHTERS FATHER.

THIS JUSE FEW DAYS WHEN I SEEN ON TV THAT THESE TYPE OF DIVORECE ARE NOT VALID HENCE I CHECKED ON INTERNET AND GOT THIS SITE.

I AGAIN SAY SORRY, AS U TOLD ME THAT I CAN GO AND FILE PRIVATE COMPALINT U/S 200 CRPC. , BUT WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT. NEITHER I WILL GET MY MONEY , 498A ALREADY COMPLETED , MY PARENTS ARE OLD AND NOW OK , I AM TAKING CARE OF MY CHILDREN AND THEY ARE GOOD IN EDUCATION, ONLY ONE FEELING THAT I DO NOT HAVE WIFE,AND THIS FEELING IS ALSO HAVING TO MY PARENTS AND CHILDREN, BUT SIR IN LIFE WE DO NOT GET ALL...SOME KEYS ARE WITH GOD., WE DO OT WANT TO DO BED BUT IF IT IS IN OUR LIFE WE HAVE TO FACE...LET US PRAY THAT WHAT HAPPENED ON ME IT SHOULD NOT BE ON OTHERS..THANKS AND AWAITING FOR YOUR ACK.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 April 2012

Dear Bhagavan,

Don't you have any kind of evidence about her previous and present behaviour.What I mean to say is can you create evidence against her.Ultimately itis understood that she has been enjoying her life.But another aspect that strikes me is, these type of women generally don't opt for children,because they will always be a hurdle .

VIJAY KUMAR (ACCOUNTANT)     01 April 2012

Sir, Please tell what happen if girl second marriage without given divorce to her 1st husband, can we taken legal action against her or FIR. Please also tell me can she claim share from her husband property.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 April 2012

Dear Vijay,

Marrying without oficially divorcing the first husband amounts to Bigamy,punishable u/s494 and 495ipc.If proved it is non-compoundable offence with punishment upto 7 years.

gaurav (cce)     08 April 2012

hello kamlesh ...

bhagwan (owner)     09 April 2012

RESPECTED SHRI SAINATH. YES I GOT PROOF IN MY HANDS. THE FACT ARE., WHEN SHE DEMAND MAINTAINCE SHE GIVEN DEED OF DIVORECE IN COURT  THAT SHE IS DIVORECEE IN YEAR 2005, SHE STARTED BUSINESS ON BEAUTY PARLOUR ON SOME SHOP , I GOT TELEPNOE BILL COPY OF IN HER NAME. ONE OF MY FRIEND IN LIVING IN HER TOWN AND IN YEAR 2008 HE SEND ME SCHOOL CERTIFICATE OF HER DAUGHTER THAT HER DAUGHTER IS STUCING IN SCHOOL FROM YEAR 2004 AND SHOWN NEW NAME IN THE PLACE OF FATHER COLUMN., WHAT WANTS MORE.. ( SHE ADMIT HER LEGAL DAUGHTER IN SCHOOL IN YEAR 2004  )..AS I MENTION THAT W CANT GET ALL IN LIFE. NOW  I AM HAPPY WITH MY PARENTS AND CHILDREN , BUT HERE IN THIS CITY NO ANY ADVOCATE GIVEN ME IDEA THAT DEED OF DIVORECE  IN SUB REGISTAR IF NOT LEGAL DIVORECE...HENCE I PAID HUGE AMOUNT BUT JUST FEW MONTHS SEEN ON TV THAT DEED OF DIVORECE IN SUB REGISTARR OFFICE IS NOT LEGALLY HENCE I WORRIED THAT WHY NOANY LOCAL ADVOCATE  ADVISE ME , PLS ADVISE  NOW WHAT I SHOULD DO.THANKS

kumar101 (clerk)     09 April 2012

@bhagawan. What is your question since ur 498a is not there and also u paid lot of money for settling all your cases even though she just had a divorce deed from sub-registrar office.

bhagwan (owner)     10 April 2012

MR. KUMAR 101, Thanks for reply. i mean she filed 498a on us that also finished, the same divorece deed made by us and signed by her  and the said was copy by us from her previous husband divorece deed and that all completed in year 2006, but now i heard in news that deed of divorce signed in sub registar is not legal divorece  but i made same deed of divorece with my spouce what she was having with previous husband ,thats why i enquired that now what is my position. Thanks

gaurav (cce)     10 April 2012

RESPECTED SHRI SAINATH SIR , as per the new amendment by CABINET ON 24th march  wife has been given the RIGHT  to property ...according to which  wife can claim a share in the property at the time of divorce ... yes the share would be decided by the court on case to case basis .. now what i want to know is that ..  the marriage took place in   feb 2009  and WIFE has filed fr divorce in  august 2010.     .. so WHATEVER WAS THE  amount of money was available with HUSBAND till AUGUST 2010 should be taken into consideration or LETS ASSUME that the decree of divorce would be granted in  june 2014 so the RESPECTED COURTS would consider the husband's assets  till june 2014 ..SIR   PLEASE CLARIFY ...

bhagwan (owner)     01 May 2012

Mr. Gaurav, i am common man, not a lawyer but  as  per messages getting trhu this site that still law is not passed but sure on passing there will be difficulty for husband to take fresh breath, they always will be live under shadow of scare., but sure those days are not far that rich boy will never try to marry with poor girl / compare of his status., and with this law doors are opened for husband for suicide.sorry if u feel that my views are wrong.

j (EM)     18 July 2012

Would anybody please suggest that what one man should do before filing any complaint against the wife who never lived with the husband more than 42 days in sevral intervels in a marriage of 1 and half year. She is abusive to whole family and says she can make against case anybody in the family as she knows all the laws and it favors just the women all the time.. and she is taking advantages of that like anything. Not living in the house properly and saying whenever she wants to come she can come if doesn want then wont come bit nobody can stop her. They  have a son too. Giving hard time like anything.  CAN ANYBODY PLEASEEEEEEEE SUGGEST IF THERE IS ANY CELL FOR MEN TOO LIKE WOMEN CELL WHICH CAN SUPPORT HARRASSED MEN TOO.

ITS HIGH TIME FOR ALL THE MEN AS WOMEN ARE TAKING ADVANTAGES OF NEW LAWS WHICH ARE JUST SUPPORTING WOMEN ONLY BLINDLY.

Thanks and awaiting for an earliest suggestion..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register