Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

New divorce amendment

Page no : 2

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 March 2012

The first line is,

I do not know why we are panicing for this amendement.(typing error).

bhagwan (owner)     28 March 2012

MR. SAINATH, PLS LET ME KNOW IF HUSBAND HAS PURCHASED PROPERTY AFTER MARRIAGE BUT AGAINST THIS PROPERTY HE HAS SOLD HIS OLD PROPERTY WHCIH HE WAS HAVING IN HIS BOOKS OF ACCOUNT BEFORE THE MARRIAGE, SO WHETHER THAT AMOUNT WILL BE DEDUCT FROM THE PURCHASE OF PROPERTY AFTER HIS MARRIAGE. SIR NOW A DAYS SEEN IN THE COURTS THAT MOSTLY   JUDGES ARE ALSO GIVING JUDGEMENTS IN THE FAVOUR OF WOMEN.

REALLY YOUR MSG THAT DO NOTBE SCARED FOR THE NEW LAW.

THANKS AND AWATING FOR YOUR REPLY.

sri (ceo)     28 March 2012

why dont we choose educated lawmakers...

these half literates who are emotionally weAk are biased towards women...

why cant they use their brains and whatever they have to give EQUAL rights... !!!!!!!!!

bhagwan (owner)     29 March 2012

RESPECTED SHRI KAMLESH, AS PERUR MSG SHE CAN CLAIM ONLY PROPERTY WHCIH HUSBAND PURCHASED AFTER MARRAIGE TO TILL DATE OF DIVORECE., BUT IF TE DIVORECE IS ALREADY TAKEN , HSUBAND HAS PAID ALL TIME ALIMONY, EVEN THOUGH HE IS NOW BOUND FOR NEW LAW.

PLS CLRFY. THANKS

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 March 2012

This dicussion is not about amendments.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

sajan (purchase manager)     29 March 2012

We all know  advocates are the people who are going to get maximum benefit with this amendment. That is why you are supporting this. Gone are the days marriage is sacrimonial etc. It is purely for money and s*x purpose. Some women marrying is only for divorce to get huge pay packet.   all the feminists and government collectively loot the man and screwing man from all the sides with biased laws like 498a, dv, maintenance now property and you are advising us to keep the morality.  Why  a man should  marry  a women  and what benefit he is going to get from the marriage. Now a days lot of s*x we will get from outside with out any pay pack, technology has helped man for domestic core, Lot of entertainment from o9ther sources like meadias also most of the people are carrier oriented.  You may say love and affection. But most of the cases we are getting loss of peace, jail, loss of hosue and our hard earned money and treated man as ATM machine. Even we have no right to see our children after divorce but we have pay child support regularly. It is better not to marry. Why we should take unnecessary risk.

bhagwan (owner)     29 March 2012

SIR, IF THE MARRIAGE  WAS IN 2001 AND DIVORECE IN 2006, EVEN THOUGH NOW HUSBAND HAS TO PAY SHARE BECAUSE MAY HUSBAND HAD PURCHASED PROPERTY  BETWEEN 2001 TO 2006. PLS HELP.

sri (ceo)     30 March 2012

share... share... share... going... going... gone...

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 March 2012

Dear Bhagavan,

This amendment is not applicable to old divorce cases or pending cases.This is applicable for the cases filed only after comes into being.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 March 2012

Dear Sajan,

Advotates are not politicians,they are professionals and are intermediaries between the complainant or accused and the court.They do not work for themselves,but for the clients.You commit a crime for your benefit and you start accusing the lawyer.You ruin your family life with your ego's and behaviour and you start accusing the lawyers.That's a wrong notion.We work only for our clients by putting in our best legal knowledge for their success.A lawyer cannot win every case,sometimes some fail.Even eminent lawyers like NANI PHALKIVALA,RAM JETMALANI OR KAPIL SIBAL OR SHANTI BUSHAN have lost many cases.Hence stpo critising the lawyers for your misdeeds.

bhagwan (owner)     31 March 2012

MR.  SAINATH DEVALLA, YOUR STATEMENT THAT ADVOCATES ARE PROFESSIONLS BUT  SOME ADVOCATES ARE NOT SHOWING PROPER WAY.

1. IN YEAR 2004  MY CASE IN INLAWS FILED 498A AND MAINTANCE , AND WHEN I CAME TO KNOW THAT IN 2004 SHE STARTED BEAUTY PARLOUR AND I GOT TLEPHONE NUMBER ( IN COMMERCIAL COMPLEX )IN YEAR 2004 , I ALSO GOT CERTIFICATE OF HER DAUGHTER ( BORN BEFORE MARRY ME ) SHOWN WITH NEW NAME OF FATHER, ON HER PREVIOUS INLAWS ALSO FILED 498A, SHE IS NOT STAYING WITH PARENTS BUT SEPRETELY YEAR 2004 ,( WHETHER WITH NEXT HUSBAND / FATHER OF HER DAUGHTER SHOWN IN SCHOOL ), OR ALONE,HAVING BUSINESS OF BEAUTY PARLOUR AND MORE SHE DID NOT HAVE DIVORECE OF ANY COURT FROM PREVIOUS HUSBAND BUT ON STAMP PAPER AND REGISTERED IN SUB REGISTRAR OFFICE, AND MY ADVOCATE WORDS * THAT DIVORECE IS DIVORECE WHETHER FROM ANY COURT OR FROM SUB REGISTRAR, WIFE IS WIFE U HV TO PAY ALIMONY AND MAINTAINCE, SHE CAN MARRY MANY TIMES AND SHE CAN CHARGE ON ALL INLAWS 498A, U HV TO PAY MONEY * AND ACCORDANCE HE MADE MY DIVORECE PAPERS AND SHOWN THAT HER PREVIOUS DIVORECE ALSO TAKEN IN SUB REGISTAR OFFICE, ( REGISTARAR FILE NUMBER, AND RECEIPT NUMBER ), WE PAID  LACS OF RUPPES ON CASES AND PAID HER., BUT NOW FEW DAYS AGO I SSEN ON TV THAT STAMP PAPER DIVORECE/SB REGISTARAR DIVOCE IS NOT VALED.

SO WHO IS LEGAL HUSBAND OF THAT WIFE. BEFORE ME SHE MARRIED AND TAKEN DIVORECE IN SUB REGISTAR OFFICE IN 2001 , OR ME ( WE ALSO MADE SAME PAPERS AND REGISTERED IN SUB REGISTAR IN 2006 , OR NEW PERSON WOSE NAME SHE HAD SHOWN IN SCHOOL FORM WHILE TAKING ADMISSION OF HER REAL DAUGHTER  IN 2004 )

PLS LET ME KNOW THE MAY POSITION. THANKS

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 March 2012

Dear Bhagavan,

Your replies to the experts vary  in expression every time.You are divorced in 2006.Why are you bothered,with whom she is staying now.When you married her she was a divorcee.So,don't bother about the new amendements and lead a peaceful life atleast from now onwards.God bless you.

sri (ceo)     31 March 2012

accept and let go... go.. go...go... re baba... go...

bhagwan (owner)     31 March 2012

respected Shri  sainath Devalla ,Thankyou very much but still yours words that  * when u married her she was divoerecee *, that i wants to clear from u, that she was having divorece in sub rgistarar office and my advocte had also made same papers and we both had signed in sub registar office and i pald registration fee also, but now i herad in TV  that stamp paper divorece is not legaaly therefore i am little bit worried . when she can filed every husband and inlaws   498a ,before singed deed with me i seen new name as father of her daughter , therefore i am little worried. Therefore i am asking and wants clear picture of my life. sorry if u feel any wrong from my messages. Thanks and awaits ur reply.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 March 2012

Dear Bhagavan,

She can't go  filing 498 A,against every husband she comes across.The legal system will come to a conclusion that she is perverted.How could you marry,when her stamped divorce was still pending at the time of your marriage.Another aspect is that how can a registrar entertain stamped divorce.This is rediculous.You better file a private complaint about her misdeeds u/s 200crpc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register