Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonia_kumari (lecturer)     17 February 2013

Neglect of parents who are senior citizens

please advise under what sections can the sons be charged if they leave their senior citizen parents along with a mentally unwell unmarried sister (also a senior citizen) alone with no one to take care of them.

Can this case be filed after the death of parents and sister is still alive?


 2 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     17 February 2013

Parents can get releif under Sec 125 Cr.P.C and under THE MAINTENANCE  AND WELFARE OF PARENTS AND SENIOR CITIZEN ACT 2007

1 Like

sonia_kumari (lecturer)     17 February 2013

Thank you very much for your reply sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register