LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siron (caption)     31 May 2012

Need your ideas or advise

I keenly would love to know from all experts here if divorce pitition has been filed and there is no reply from lady spouse,what action to be taken from court and how long does it takes for getting divorce decree?

Learning

4 Replies

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     31 May 2012

well, you can request the judge for exparte orders in your favour. It can be any time - our courts are great but you need your lawyer to open his mouth and convince the judge to pass such orders. Once you get the orders, wait 90 days and get hitched or married again but this time take all precautions that you dont end up haveing a similar wife like the one you divorced.. :) he he he

siron (caption)     31 May 2012

Thanks for your quick reply.infact my friend is suffering from such occured.He wanted to find the lawyer as you mentioned but its really hard to decide.would be great if you could recomend me some in delhi.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     31 May 2012

Cpurt will exhaust all named ,ethods to serve summons to her, one the process is over, it will proceed ex-parte. The remaining time depends upon the workload of the court

rajiv_lodha (zz)     31 May 2012

Court will exhaust all named ,ethods to serve summons to her, one the process is over, it will proceed ex-parte. The remaining time depends upon the workload of the court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register