LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin RAM (Family)     23 September 2012

Need way to get duplicate copy of marrige certificate

Hi All Law Experts,

I'm a 28 yrs old and got married on JAN-2010 in Nagpur in Court, I am residing in Nagpur & Now my wife is not ready to Live me also dont, I cant do anything because I am stuck on document which all kept by her, I dont have our all Marrige  Certificate & only 2 Photograpph, she have all, I dont have anything, & she is not agree to give copy me, Now I want to case file 1st want to tell her by giving legal notice to live along with me If she is not agree then I want Divorce from her, But I dont have any Marrige Proof to file case, So my question is
1:- How I will get Duplicate copy of marrige certificate ?
2:- She is not agree to Live with me then what should I do ?
3:- I am wondering she will make fake compalint aggainst me How I will protect my self ?


 1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 September 2012

1. Hire any junior Advocate and get True Certified Copy of Marriage Registration from concerned Court's Certifying Agency.


2. If she is not ready to live with you then you have two options; one is to try changing her mind by sending RCR notice and two if you have enough evidences then choosing one of the 'grounds' for divorce under Hindu Marriage Laws try seeking divorce from her and then restart your life when in post mid 30's.


3. Read daily last 100 messages in Criminal Law and Family Law forums concerning Matrimonial queries and gain daily knwowledge they will come handy for your protection. OR Nagpur has a very strong SIF Chapter who help victim Husbands suffering under gender biased Laws with free legal strategies be in touch with them by searching for their Contact details in Google search.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register