LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandermohan (proprieter)     09 June 2013

Need urgent advice

Dear Sir/ Madam,

                               I had filled a petition of section 12 for interiem visitation rights to meet my Daughter who is 21 months old. Court has passed orders that my wife has to bring my daughter every first and third friday from 3 PM to 5 PM and transportation cost of 500 per visit has to borne by me for which i have agreed. My wife has brought my daughter twice as per schedule . My Problem is that my wife when ever we have meet in court has fighted with me in front of my daughter and now my daughter is afraid of me and when she comes to me she cries a lot and my wife is not cooperating with me and when she comes she stays in children room fror max 30 min and then goes to the Judge and tells her that child is crying and judge calls me and says that she is not comfortable so let her go and at the same time Judge also tells my wife to cooperat which she is not willing to . In last meeting judge told that if my daughter will not be comfortable with me then court will asses that my wife is responcibale for that. I told judge that my daughter has not meet me since last 18 months so that is why she is unable to recognise me and i asked judge that when my daughter will start goeing to play school at that time also she will cry and when she will finish play school and go to regular school at that time she will also cry at that time also my wife will say that as she is crying i dont want her to go to school or she will cooperate and will this court will go with her decission. Judge was convinced with my statement made in his chamber and directed her to cooperate. I know very well she will not cooperate as from beigning of our seperation she demanded me to apart from my widow mother being only son i disaggred and my wife told that when i will separate then only she will allow me to meet my daughter. SIR WHAT TO DO IF SHE DOES NOT COOPERATE AND COMES AS PER SCHEDULE AND LEAVE WITHIN HALF N HOUR FROM CHILDRENS ROOM ON THE GROUND OF CHILD IS CRYING AND IS NOT COMFORTABLE.


 9 Replies

chandermohan (proprieter)     09 June 2013


ajay sethi (lawyer)     09 June 2013

1) next time when you are exercising your visitation rights carry some gifts for yyour daughter .

2) she may like a teddy bear to cuddle up to or some other toys or ven a bar of chochlate .

3) your daughter will then look forward to such visits as she knows her father will bring some gifts for her .


1 Like


Such things cannot be taught.

Will add a few things apart from above solution given here.

Kids love people who keep talking.  That's the secret of making friends with kids. Talk to her, ask her questions, the more you ask questions, the more she will talk.  Automatically bonding develops.

chandermohan (proprieter)     09 June 2013

Dear Sir,

           Thanks for you advice.   I have always taken toys for her but she does not take and her mother also denies. I dont tatake any eatables like choclates etc as her mother says that i could poision her. Now what to do.

chandermohan (proprieter)     09 June 2013

Thanks for your advice sir. I keep on talking to her and keep on asking various question like do you play want to go for ride etc etc. But she only replies no no no. But last time when she was goeing i waved my hand and said her bye at that time she also replied and keept on waving her hand. The problem is my wife is not cooperating and creates a situation like shouting fighting etc.  NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO SIR.

MANOJ   10 March 2016

Dear Sir,

My father in bsnl at ahmedabad circle. he was no more with us since 8 Jan 2008.

he was still next 5 year job pending for retirement. we have only received my father provident fund and graduety till Jan 2008. 

i apply for claiming my father's bsnl job to my yonger brother.but they rejected my application due to weightage point system on nov. 2009.

1). still i have eligible to file a case in court for claiming my father job.

2). still i have eligible to file a case in court for my father pending 5 year duration job benefit.


Manoj Varma

+91 97257 36780




trumit   10 March 2016

My wife has filed dv, and 498a and a few more cases 4 yrs back but now we havecome to a compromise and she wants to withdraw her cases back . and both of us want to file mutual consent divorce. 

what should be done first withdraw the cases or file mutual consent divorce. both of our advocates have a different stand on this matter. 

please guide

UTPAL BOSE   06 April 2016

Respected Sir,

I just want to know that if father has evicted his son from family who is 18 years old then what should the son do? If i want to addopt this 18years boy then what shall i do?


Utpal Bose

UTPAL BOSE   07 April 2016

Sir this boy is studying diploma in electrical and his family has evicted him because he is having an affair with a girl who is not suitable for their family. Your kind suggestion pls. Also please advice for adoption

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query