Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need to teach a wife a leasson for life

Page no : 2

**Victim** (job)     12 June 2011

@ Amit i agree with Rohit Shukla.........me being a victim i can tell you one thing for sure i.e. Patience is required.. i have learnt it a harder way...................i totally understand what you & your family have gone through..........and no one is going to repay you for that.............best is pray for stay on "Divorce" proceedings.....go and rebuilt your career and more you will concentrate on your work best you will prosper in your life........i suggest let your wife suffer jst leave her for a while............she can't marry anyone until you divorce her......she is still yours my friend.......enjoy ur life :)

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     12 June 2011

gr8.... guys... by reading all reply i get more confideance.....

i m suffering from same, just after 8 months of marriage when i was peak of my carrier building my greedy wife and inlaws file DV just for fun and money...

now i will not let go her easily ... to get each rupee from me she has to suffer and spent a lot....
now she is begging to talk with me..... miss call me on my office /cell phone but no reply from me...

my case is still going on....but now she has little chance of money ... and no relation ..... " dono usne gava diya..."

she has given lot of pain to my old parents and me , my carrier , my social reputation and my dreams....

yes.. i agree that patience is must..... 

but one thing i can say that WOMAN are ready to do fake cases because LAW support them and they know husband can't do anything..... thats different thing that in judgement court don't verdict but till taht time relation is already broken and ony thing ramin is pain...

rajiv_lodha (zz)     12 June 2011

While u make her suffer 4 long yrs 2 come by not letting her free (giving divorce), do not forget to enjoy ur life by LIVE-IN ;)

(Guest)

@rajiv_lodha

Do you think any decent girls in india would be ready for live-in relationship with a man whose divorce case is pending in court? In my opinion, most probably you will get a more greedy girl if you go for live-in deliberately .....but there may be exceptions if the relation comes in natural way...

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 June 2011

@ Author

What if HER GROUNDS of seeking divorce gets proved before concerned Court ! Then you NOT giving her divorce (means here 'contesting' basically) does not stand a chance.

2. Staying before concerned Court for too long withotu jontly and either of the litigating party with a 'solution' itself becomes 'conduct' based well reasoned divorce Order if a Ld. Judge wants he can see through her 'emotions" and "sentiments" parade before Court and make the degree accordingly. Then you NOT giving her divorce (means here 'contesting' basically) does not stand a chance.

3. 'Plain vanilla' divorce suit contest by a Indian husband is nothing for a unwilling to cohabit wife. It means she has taken a calculated risk and indirectly telling you to take stock of your situation pragmaticaly NOW !

4. Now, my off the brief que. to you are very simple ones; 

i. Can you love her to eternity with all her baggage (if any she had / has / will have)?
ii. Can you guarantee that with 'your contentious conduct as her husband' she can live with you happily forever?

Well even Indian GOD's can't give such warrantee so how Indian Men shall think to walk the talk about it "by contesting plain vanilla Divorce suit" when pre-assumiably no criminal suits by either side on table.................

Think in introspection wearing a thinking cap now; about YOUR LIFE as a selfish person...........minus carrying womanly ‘emotions’ and ‘sentiments’ and see the long term self productive vision emerging out……………..

PS: Before shouting at me as reply read your first and subsequent briefs, I see element of “any criminal Laws” missing between litigating parties cause of action hence above gyan is expected from legal professionals like me who could have tailor made different reply on how to teach wife a lesson if criminal laws element would have been there in your brief and with usage of only civil laws no matrimonial cause of action based litigating party can teach a lesson to either, don’t believe me then reply to this gyan after 2 years what you really achieved as teaching her a lesson under civil laws………………..

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     12 June 2011

@TejobSir , what is then best way from husband point of view ??

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 June 2011

@ Victimofbiaslaw

1. I have already left 100's of pegs from same old wine bottle in so many posts of mine here in LCI. Read them, draw a strategy, it bl**dy well works at the end of long drawn contest of two spouse only if path is so chosen but then who would want to travel on such path? Would you for long ?

I have a doubt.......................
Reasoning:
Hosh and Josh in matrimony are often referred to as two immortal loving spouses forever so which one you would love forever the most!
Make a conscious choice now and stick to it come what may and that shall be husband point of view......

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     23 June 2011

Respected Sir,        

I was married on march 12 2011.Until marriage date girl was ok as if she is

intrested in marriage.But suddenly she was dull on marriage day.But we thought that

girl was dull as her father expired 2 months before.THen after marriage she started

saying she is not intrested in marriage/WIfe and husband relation ship.So she

applied petision in court that to Nullification of Marriage saying that
1] she was not mentally sound at time of marriage and all her relatives forced her to do marriage in absence of her father.
2]She is not intrested in wife and husband relation ship.

Query1: Will she be abel to get marriage cancelled via Nullification of Marriage

Act.If so how many months it takes.
Query2:Its her fault.All money given by her was invested for marriage.So do I need

to give back her money.
Query3:She said that she will harm me/kill me by beating on pennis.She bet me twice

on my pennis and harmed me.Can I file case against her?

Note:She removed mangal suthra from her body after 2nd day of marriage.

Thanks alot,
Sudheer
punnamsudheer@gmail.com

**Victim** (job)     24 June 2011

@ Surya pls post your question in forum section you will find lot of experts to help you out.

Query3:She said that she will harm me/kill me by beating on pennis.She bet me twice

on my pennis and harmed me.Can I file case against her?

Answer to ur query 3 -  you can file Crpc 151 against her

**Victim** (job)     24 June 2011

@ Surya she beat u on ur penis how the hell u can let this happen if i was u...........it would never happen....i wish i could break some forum rules of this website and use my decent language.

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     24 June 2011

@Victim - gujarati ma jawab api de koine khabar nai pade :)

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     25 June 2011

@ VictimofBiaslaw gujarati ma jawab apta to kai vaar nahi lage pan maru pattu pachi LCI ni website ma thi kapai jase aem bhai maru pattu india thi to kapai aj gayu che aa kathiyavadi ma badhu boli boli ne pachtavo thai che hu kai boilo na hot to mara upar Crpc 125,498,497,151 jeva case na lagat.......ek kehvat che ne "BOLE ENA BOR VECHAY" mara ma to " BOLE TO CASE THAY" ama karvu to karvu su...........???

Lalit (Senior Manager)     26 June 2011

Dear Amit,

Surely, you've been in severe pain & your blood is boiling. I've been thru a lot of that too, for about eight years.

I am not a legal person but I was tempted to respond .......

You do need to resolve the issues legally, but what if you rather focus on your own future, your well being & your prosperity instead of teaching people lessons. We don't get paid or rewarded for that. Not this life. Not even after. That may even overload your cardiovascular system...

Somewhere in the Bible it says " Vengance is all mine. I will repay....."

They also say, " The sweetest revenge is massive success ; with, without or inspite of ..."

Good Wishes.

1 Like

(Guest)

I agree with Mr. Lalit's comment.

As somebody has said "A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."

Regards

Janhavi (Resourcer)     27 June 2011

I GUESS THE REGISTRAR IN THIS FORUM HAS GIVEN RIGHT PIECE OF ADVICE TO AMIT FOR OPTING FOR RE-CONCILATION EFFORTS. I UNDERSTAND THE BOY HAS SUFFERED HERE BUT AN ATTEMPT CAN BE MADE TO TELL HER THAT SHES DONE SOMETHING EVIL IN FILING FALSE CASES.

THINGS CAN DEFINATELY BE WORKED OUT IN MY OPINION INSTEAD OF HASTY DECISIONS WHICH CAN TURN NASTY.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More